• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess What?...

I'm a owner!!!
I picked up a 91 black on ivory about a week ago. I would have posted the news earlier but the wheather here in Colorado has been rather bleak and I wanted to post pics. I love the car I bought it from a dealership after it was traded in by the first owner, oh yeah it only has 37,000 miles!!!! Vin # is JH4NA1156MT000770 (if anyone cares)
Here are some pics I like the one with the MOMO wheels blinging in the sun! I plan on changing wheels as soon as possible.

Attachments

• bling.jpg
    bling.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 385
Congrats, welcome aboard. I only got the upper 20% of your photo, it is great looking sky :D I'll look forward to seeing more!

PHOEN$X:

The wheels are OK just not my style, I'll post them for sale as soon as I order replacements. I was running Mugen MF10's on my last ride, and I'm looking for something more like Mugen than MOMO.

yellowpad:
Hey, trust me my NSX will be slamed, I'm just not rushing into it being winter and I live in Colorado. Come spring it's another story...

Congrats, and welcome to the community! I agree though--slam that mofo!

ravi

Back