• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Kaiser Silver thread

OK- everybody else's is unofficial- I'm making this one official. There were only 94 of us, so we're pretty special.

Anyway, I'll start.

P1010008.sized.jpg

dsc00776.jpg

Stock, except for rims and spring. I posted similiar pictures 2 years ago, nothing changed since, aside from the oil. Total maintenance for the 4 years of owning the car: 1st/2nd/3rd year 29.99 at Acura dealer, 3rd year, new rims and shoe, on the 4th year, I decided to treat it special and put 70 bucks motoul racing oil. Knock on wood, the car is running flawlessly. Got to love Honda. Wonder what a 4 year maintenance on a Ferrari would be.
2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

supra2nv said:
Hey Mojo, is your car lowered in that pic?
It's lowered in the first picture, but not the second. I went with Eibach springs and used 15mm front / 25mm spacers to push the wheels out some.

3736ginak-med.jpg

Not mine, but it is pic of the month...

mojo said:
OK- everybody else's is unofficial- I'm making this one official. There were only 94 of us, so we're pretty special.
According to the production numbers FAQ page, there were 94 sold in the USA for 1997 and 1998; but wasn't Kaiser also a 1999 color in the USA?

Either way, you're still special.

Last edited:
Tom239 said:
According to the production numbers FAQ page, there were 94 sold in the USA for 1997 and 1998; but wasn't Kaiser also a 1999 color in the USA?

would imagine it was only a handful of cars in Kaiser for 1999 considering there were only 238 NSX's sold in the U.S. in 1999.

youre right though, we are special :cool:

Here is a more updated pic:

76082_Driver_Side-med.JPG

Last edited:
Tom239 said:

True- I never considered that. Extrapolating it out one more year is around 140 total US Kaiser silvers. Still not to shabby... :) Also, there were a total of ~7400 sold in the US through '98, comprising only 1.2% of the NSX population!

Here is a recent one of mine... don't pay attention to the front.. it's a little high.. I didn't notice it after I was playing with the suspension...

btw, it's at the scenic view close to the George Washington Bridge in NJ w/ the view of upper Manhattan...

5265nsxgwbridge.jpg

Back