• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Class Automotive---Orlando, FL

Hi Everyone!

Recently I noticed a few posts asking where to take your NSX for repairs or upgrades..well, I found a fantastic shop in Orlando:

....call upon First Class Automotive in Orlando (407-228-2849).

I recently had some maintenance work done here and everyone was very accomodating to make sure the work done was perfect. They are as picky as I am, so it was good to get my car the way I want it. I was in there (under my car) learning too.

Best of all, they treated me like a VIP and their prices are good. By the time I left the shop, I felt like they were family. I plan to bring all my cars to them.

Great Job and thank you.....Nabil, Oster & Gerry!!

I have to say the same thing about these guys.
Nabil is a Master NSX tech and used to work at a local dealer. He is extremely knowledgeable and straight forward. Highly recommend him for any and all repairs you may need.
Just wish were closer to him. :(

I met Nabil 5 years ago when he worked for Don Mealey Acura in Orlando. He did the original inspection on my '94 coupe just before I purchased it. He is now handling a complete engine buildup including sleeves, pistons, valves etc. He runs his shop very well and is a personable and knowledgeable resource to the NSX community in Central Florida. I highly recommend his services.

I just got my NSX and took it to First Class Automotive as everyone here recommended Nabil. I can say without a doubt that he is an excellent mechanic that is meticulous and very professional. Accomodating and honest.

My car got damaged while in his shop, not his fault a tow truck driver dropped his clipboard on my bumper, only had my car a week. Anyway Nabil got all his information and put me in touch with the towing company. He also said that if they gave me a hard time he would pay for it. The scratch was small and I might not of noticed for a day or so, so to go out of his way and be that honest, goes far in my book. Hopefully getting it fixed won't be too much of an issue I am a little worried about matching the paint.

In anycase I am glad to have found him because finding a trustworthy and excellent mechanic is like finding gold. His shop will be the only shop working on my car in Orlando. I would send anyone his way.

Carl

Back