• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Poll: are you planning to come to NSXPO 2005?

Are you planning to come to NSXPO 2005?

• Yes!

Votes: 89 56.7%
  • No. :(

Votes: 25 15.9%
  • Still undecided...

Votes: 18 11.5%
  • possibly...

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters
count me in :biggrin:

jalnjr said:
any idea about covered car shipping to PHX??

That is being arranged by Peter Mills for our region. If interested please let him know asap because we have only 7 total slots available and most, if not all by now, are spoken for. The estimated cost of a round trip covered transport will be approximately $2000 per car. If there is enough interest, more than one transport could be hired but based upon prior NSXPO attendance we have never had enough interest to fill more than one complete transporter.

I plan to attend, if all of my plans and timelines come together. NSXPO occurs during my wedding anniversary and in '04 we were in Oahu. This year might be the same situation.

ss_md said:
NSXPO occurs during my wedding anniversary and in '04 we were in Oahu. This year might be the same situation.
Funny - the first time I glanced at that, I thought it said, "NSXPO occurs during my wedding... This year might be the same situation." :D

I would luv to. No offense to Firebird but I wish you guys had a track which was a bit more fun.

So far I've only been able to find out that NSXPO
is in Phoenix from October 7th thru 11th.

I need to plan for this event early if I'm going to attend.
Anyone have an idea of registration cost, approx. schedule of events, or where in Phoenix? I've asked my region representitive but have received no response.
Thanks.

Casper91 said:
Anyone have an idea of registration cost, approx. schedule of events, or where in Phoenix?
The first two items haven't been finalized, but... The registration cost is likely to be similar to previous NSXPOs, for which the social registration (covering social activities, meals, mementos) has been $225-295 per person, and the registration for the track event has been $275-420 per driver. As noted on the NSXPO 2005 website, the track event will be on Monday-Tuesday October 10-11, and the social activities will be October 7-9 (although there may be some alternative activities on the 10th-11th for those not participating in the track event). The website also notes that the event will be headquartered at the Embassy Suites Phoenix-Scottsdale.

RSO 34 said:
That is being arranged by Peter Mills for our region. If interested please let him know asap because we have only 7 total slots available and most, if not all by now, are spoken for. The estimated cost of a round trip covered transport will be approximately $2000 per car. If there is enough interest, more than one transport could be hired but based upon prior NSXPO attendance we have never had enough interest to fill more than one complete transporter.

Hey Bob,

this time we better have timing system so we can show those east coast guys how we do it here on the west :p

Andrie Hartanto said:
Hey Bob,

this time we better have timing system so we can show those east coast guys how we do it here on the west :p

I have a calendar all picked out for the occasion.

Bob, would that be the antiquated Aztec calendar, of the more conventional Julian standard, which only allows 365 days in a year? :confused: :wink:

On topic, OF COURSE I'll be there, and OF COURSE my lovely wife and companion enthusiast will accompany me. Those that know her appreciate that I can't go unless she goes... :smile: :biggrin:

When I'm asked, 'what do you do for vacation?'
I answer: "go to NSXPO..." doesn't matter where :wink: !

Back