• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** 550cc EV14 injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale are a set of 550cc 52lb Bosch injectors. They are Bosch part number 0280158117. They come with tops set up for our fuel rails, all brand new orings, and flow test results.

$400 shipped to the lower 48

I bought these lightly used from RYU, and I had them cleaned and flow tested. They are perfectly matched. They flow tested at 510cc across the board. Flow test result pic at the bottom. They come with brand new orings installed, they have not been installed in the car since getting them back from the cleaning. 5 of the 6 are still in sealed bags from the cleaner.

They come with plugs and crimp terminals.

Install will be similar to using the RDX injectors as they are the same form factor.

I was planning on using these, but the ecu I bought was set up for id1050s, so I went with those to save a little tuning time.

IMG_5715.jpeg

IMG_5716.jpeg

IMG_5707.jpeg

IMG_4637.jpeg

IMG_5706.jpeg

IMG_5713.png

Each injector has the number the cleaner chose engraved on it:

IMG_5708.jpeg

For fun, here’s the nozzle vs id1050. The 550s for sale on the left. Many more tiny holes, better atomization on the 550s?

IMG_5602.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back