• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Marketplace" policy suggestion...

Lud --

I have a suggestion for a policy based on the posts we are seeing recently (such as this one: http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/005655.html).

I think individuals as well as commerical organizations that are posting ads with the same nature as this one should be required to post definite contact information, such as a phone number, as well as detailed information on the parts they are offering (vs. "I have a NSX I am parting out, let me know if you need anything").

I believe the requirement for the contact info and detailed descriptions of what is being sold will allow only legitimate sellers to post and reduce the risk and frustration to buyers.

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Excellent idea. Here is a Prime example. Recently, Maverick posted parts for sale and left everyone hanging without a clue on what he had or didn't have. His post was just as Chris stated; "need parts, I have them". I have since deleted the entire post, since he did not respond to myself or anyone that tried to contact him.
John

Originally posted by Juice:
Great. I got a reply, sent my $, and have seen nothing since. I am afraid I have been had.

Next time try doing a COD (cash on delivery) transaction when buying from or selling to someone you don't know.

Back