• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 blue only 15k on Ebay jh4na1260yt000003

FYI, there's a 2000 NSX-T automatic in Monaco Blue/Camel on eBay. Only 15k miles, serial number 3, in Texas, with a fair Buy It Now price (assuming no hidden problems). Item number 180156358823. I'd be on a plane to Texas now, if I didn't already have one.

Last edited:
Re: 2000 blue only 15k on Ebay

It is at a dealership. I already emailed them about the HP rating and the "black" T-top.

Might want to list that as "with only 15k on it " so people don't get their hopes up. Of course if they don't mind having an ugly err I mean less beautiful color here's a Silverrock (with salvage title ) currently bid at $6k. Probably won't go for much more as at that price it's pretty maxed out:biggrin:

here's a Silverrock (with salvage title ) currently bid at $6k.

What exactly does the word "here" mean to you... you blue loving illiterate...
"here" is nsxprime not e-bay... :rolleyes:

What exactly does the word "here" mean to you... you blue loving illiterate...
"here" is nsxprime not e-bay... :rolleyes:

LOL, "blue loving illiterate", another name to add to my arsenal against inferior LBBP owners.:biggrin:

"this car only the replacement of the front end and installation of the earlier model dashboard, headlights & taillights."

It must have been in a pretty severe crash.

For 6K it would be worth getting just to drop the engine and other parts that could be used... not a bad deal for a parts car! :biggrin:

LOL I've always thought of silverocks as just "parts" cars anyway:biggrin:

2000 blue only 15k miles on Ebay

The selling dealership is responsive! They promptly made corrections to the Ebay description I pointed out yesterday. Can anyone identify the part of the car that has a scratch/dent in one of the photos?

LOL I've always thought of silverocks as just "parts" cars anyway:biggrin:

Those parts would be called "upgrades" when installed on your car.

Last edited:
Thanks "ANYTIME" for Identifying the scratch/dent location for me.

easy guys damn you blue vs silver guys are viscous!!! BTW the current bid on the salvaged NSX is up to over $25,000

All the silverocks are putting their money together.. LOL They need parts LOL

Those parts would be called "upgrades" when installed on your car.

Wow! I'm shocked that's actually a decent come back. Now don't forget our deal each time I acknowledge you is a hundred bucks off your headers when I buy them from you:wink:

Just spoke with sales rep...this car SOLD today.

That auction has the worst pics ever taken... EVER!!! I mean, if he's trying to sell a car, he should at least put some effort into it.

I agree. Im not in the market to buy another car, or an Nsx, but when I saw those photos, I sent the seller a letter asking him what the hell was he thinking, trying to sell a car like the Nsx with those horrible photos.

Im about to sell a car, and ive got it professionally detailed, and will be damn sure to take a lot of good photos of it. (unlike that seller!)

This car's back on the market. 21,000 miles, a tick under $50k, and Momo wheels that remind me of Model 5's. Almost. On sale at Mike Dodd's Motor Trends in Alvin, Texas.

It looks nice.

I have been looking at this car. I meant to ask the dealership why the tow hook cover is missing, and they had it listed as a blue w/black interior at first. I would love to know the real history of this car.

Yea...

We know. Been F S for a while. Does look nice. I previously made a note of it.
Cool color combo. Have no other background on it. Present mileage is nice.
The wheels do nothing for me, but others may like them and there are good buyers for auto NSX's :biggrin:

I am with you about the wheels! And it needs a drop. I was thinking about this for my wife (hence the interest in an auto! lol) but isn't that what they all say!
Everything looks good but who knows on service history. The carfax does not show TB/WP and hoses being done.

Back