• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

02 front conversion on my brooklands green

I agree with everyone else here. I like what you did. As someone doing the same mod. Starting this weekend as a matter of fact.
do I need to remove this part?

picture.php

you do not have it on yours

picture.php

Anything to make it easier would help thanks

Keep the radiator duct. Mine was lost during the installation. Without it the bumper look like an aftermarket since you could see the ground between the gap.

I agree with everyone else here. I like what you did. As someone doing the same mod. Starting this weekend as a matter of fact.
do I need to remove this part?

picture.php

you do not have it on yours

picture.php

Anything to make it easier would help thanks

hey there thanks for the compliments. i did get a lip spoiler...i got a kevlar downforce lip from my good friend blurrynsx here on prime. as far as the rims and filling the wheel well gap...thats next. i just finished tonight taking off the cantrell fenders and will be replacing them with some nice shaved oem ones (shaved the stock markers) some nice 18" work emotions are in the works :) as far as that duct...it didnt fit quite right when i had it all back together so i left it off. ive been toying with the idea of either trimming it down and reinstalling it or getting some form of grillcraft style grille for the front. we'll see.

Great thanks a bunch!!. I have the OEM front bumper setup. We'll see what needs to be trimmed. I'll take pics to add to the list of 02 conversions

ok so...i did a little updating to the car once again. i recently put stacy skirts on the car...downforce kevlar front lip (painted) 18" work emotions front and rear...and full coilovers...here are some pics i recently took and wanted to share

100_0140.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0136.jpg

100_0135.jpg

100_0133.jpg

100_0132.jpg

100_0130.jpg

100_0129.jpg

100_0128.jpg

100_00531.jpg

100_0026.jpg

100_0028.jpg

100_0025.jpg

100_0024.jpg

100_0023.jpg

next on the list. taitec rear diffuser with center exit exhaust....i havent decided if i want to try for a taitec or apr style gt wing or just get a nsxr wing? im pretty happy with the way the exterior is turning out...after i get those things done...then i will move onto the interior

hope you guys enjoy

Last edited:
Wow, looks good! The wheels and skirts made a huge difference in the stance of the car, can't wait to see it with the updated rear valance and exhaust:smile:

Very nice. :)

I can't help but think of the situation around the last few pics: "wow, its raining cats and dogs, time to run out in the muddy shoulder and snap pics!" --that, my friend is nsx fanaticism! :biggrin:

I like your choices, especially when you mention the Taitec rear diffuser and center-exit and GT wing. All choices I have made. I just gotta get the conversion and we'll be exterior cousins.

John thank you and the rest of you for the kind words. Honestly john...after trolling through pages and pages on here search after search your car and my friend danny's (blurrynsx) have been a very expensive inspiration ;) I looooove the taitec rear with center exit. I'm just confused on which wing to save for? I like the apr gt500 and the taitec. The voltex like scorp had is super nice too. I drive this car a lot..so I don't know if I should get a separate decklid or can you visibly daily drive with any of these gt wings? And john if you have any more detailed pics of your car...especially the rear and wing setup..I sure would appreciate it. [email protected] is my email just encase :)
Again thank you guys

Bill

How much lowered is the car from factory? I think it looks Awesome,, great job!!

Looks much better now with stock fenders... love the wheels and side skirts. It looks complete now.

Honestly I'm not too sure. I know the downforce bumper and lip I put on will lower the front about an inch. When I lowered the car I would imagine it was around 3"? But the 18s raised it up...from the way my front lip and skirts sit.. I would guess I am 1-2" overall lower than stock? Na1vtec dan can chime in...he is really close to same setup but on a wingswest lip kit with oem bumper (na1 flip up lights)
Hope that kind of helps?

Bill

I'm not even sure how much lower my car is from factory height since I bought mine lowered with Eibach springs, then switched to Tein RE's. My best guess would be 1.75"-2.5" lower than factory?

I am guessing this one is stock height:
Acura_NSX_wallpaper.jpg

$4000? Total? That's cheap! I assume it would be $8k-$12k . This got me thinking about an 02 front..... .. ....

Back