• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior 02+ Rear Valance and Difflow Diffuser

Edit: both sold for asking price for those collecting data

Selling my OEM 02+ rear valance painted FR (R-77). It does have some damage on the driver side splat but is not noticeable unless you're under the car. It also has small holes drilled for the rear valance as well.

Also selling my Difflow diffuser as well. It fell off for about a min before I realized it and so the bottom fins did lose some material since it's made out of aluminum so they're a little shorter. The good thing is that they're all even and you cant really tell. It comes with all the hardware but you may want to get new screws.

Rear valance - $900 + shipping (it cost about $150 to ship my last one out) - Sold
Difflow diffuser - $400 + shipping (it cost about $100 to ship this thing) -Sold

Buy both and save on shipping. Located in MN

44187013761_dec3b6befc_c.jpg

Last edited:
Selling my 02+ rear valance painted FR (R-77). It does have some damage on the driver side splat but is not noticeable unless you're under the car. It also has small holes drilled for the rear valance as well.

Rear valance - $900 + shipping (it cost about $150 to ship my last one out)

Not trying to vilify only for informational purposes...

A brand new 02+ valance is available from AcuraPartsForLess for $890 but after the 5% discount it's only $845 plus shipping (roughly $150 depending on location):
https://www.acurapartsforless.com/oem-parts/acura-skirt-rear-bumper-71511sl0000zz

Also a brand new never painted one sold on the NSXPrime facebook group in early July for $700 + shipping and another used one that was painted but undamaged just sold for $675 shipping included.

Back