• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

03 Rio Pearl yellow Cols, OH

Parked outside Atrium office bldg @ 5455 Rings Road, Columbus, OH, this morning a 2003 yellow/onyx w/Volk Racing wheels. Minnesota vanity plate. Clear bra, custom exhaust? Sure looked nice! :biggrin:

Parked outside Atrium office bldg @ 5455 Rings Road, Columbus, OH, this morning a 2003 yellow/onyx w/Volk Racing wheels. Minnesota vanity plate. Clear bra, custom exhaust? Sure looked nice! :biggrin:

that would be me :eek:) thx! it's spa yellow pearl and not rio yellow.

suspensions are tien typeRA coilovers, taitec gt lightweight exhaust, dali racing front & rear adjustable sways, axxis sports brake pads, jdm type-R front chassis braces...

moved to columbus from minneapolis but kept minnesota plates. the silver grey 2004 m3 with 19" black volk wheels is also mine.

Last edited:
lol...actually, i have that sticker on the passenger side visor next to the stock airbag warning sticker :eek:)

Cool, corrected on your color but meanwhile, "where you been for ten months?" You still in Cols area? NSXPO?

Cool, corrected on your color but meanwhile, "where you been for ten months?" You still in Cols area? NSXPO?

been extremely busy with work, was out for 2 mos for medical leave, and never drive the nsx in the winter. been driving it a lot lately because of the great weather. yes, still in the cols area.

and you? if you're in the building, which company are you with...nationwide, ibm, or cardinal health? i've never seen an orange nsx parked outside.

ok, so how come i never see any of u guys out and about???

where can i gett that sticker

Back