• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'04 Shifter & Colors

I stopped by my local Acura dealership and picked up an '04 NSX brochure. There was mention of a new shifter knob and this was the only picture shown in the catalog.

04shifter.jpg

Also, I read somewhere that the blue and yellow colors would be updated to Motegi Blue & Solar Yellow Pearl. Looking at the brochure, the Long Beach Blue carries over for '04 but yellow has been changed to Rio Yellow Pearl.

04colors.jpg

yep that's the new shift knob. I saw a red on tan nsx and the miami auto show on Tues and noticed the same thing to. Not really a big fan in person. On a serperate note my friend and I have never seen some many gorgoeous chicks at an auto show ever. It was riduculous. Almost makes it worthwhile to live in this dump of a state.

Tim

Other than a new cover design and the pictures I posted, it's all filled with pictures of the yellow NSX-T with smaller Silverstone pictures on the last pages. The brochure is still the same size as the '02-'03 ones.

The brochures from '95-'01 were large in size and showed NSXs in several colors. With seven color choices, you'd think they'd at least include photos of a few instead of the same ones in the '02-'03 brochures.

Back