• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'04 Silverstone at South Coast Acura

I am very interested in 2004 Silverstone in the showroom of South Coast Acura, Costa Meza. I really need someone to check out the car for me. Especially paint and front bumper condition. You can call me at 916-410-8880
Nick

Re: South Coast Acura

I am very interested in 2004 Silverstone in the showroom of South Coast Acura, Costa Meza. I really need someone to check out the car for me. Especially paint and front bumper condition. You can call me at 916-410-8880
Nick

My friend works there in finance, his name is Mike from the s2000 board. hit him up at their number and he will give you the scoop on it.
MAtt

I personally would never buy from South Coast Acura after what they did to one of our local nsx owners, but I've seen the car in person, as have many of us down here, and it's clean. You should pm jimsx for more details as he was going to buy the car and can let you know what you can get it for. Don't even think about paying what they're asking, you can get it for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less (5 figure discount).

I personally would never buy from South Coast Acura after what they did to one of our local nsx owners, but I've seen the car in person, as have many of us down here, and it's clean. You should pm jimsx for more details as he was going to buy the car and can let you know what you can get it for. Don't even think about paying what they're asking, you can get it for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less (5 figure discount).

What did they do and to who?

No worries, bro. Exactly 24hrs after they did this to me I had a signed contract in my hand for basically the same car. I then had the car shipped from Denver to LA and in my possession for the meet the following Thurs. (6 days from when they pulled this). Including the transport I saved a bit of $. I'm loving the car. SCA has the car over a month later. Can you say 'inventory carrying cost?' :tongue:

You guys great! Thanks for the heads-up i am not stuck on this car and will keep looking for a clean Silverstone. Please PM with what can get the car for:):wink:

:eek: Sorry to see this :( I wish I had one to set you up with. That is exactly why people dont like most dealers. Its a shame and I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I wish I could have helped more.
MAtt

No worries, bro. Exactly 24hrs after they did this to me I had a signed contract in my hand for basically the same car. I then had the car shipped from Denver to LA and in my possession for the meet the following Thurs. (6 days from when they pulled this). Including the transport I saved a bit of $. I'm loving the car. SCA has the car over a month later. Can you say 'inventory carrying cost?' :tongue:

you should show up with your new car and told them you paid more for it just to stick it to them

I want to thank you all for your insight. I cancelled my interest in the Silverstone at sun coast acura and paid a little extra and bought the Silverstone at Neillo Acura....yes..... the 2005 with 1200 miles on it:)

Neillo(Vince/Brian) are great to work with and most of all they were fair and honest. Buy your cars from Neillo!

Anyway i am having the clear bra installed today so will pick up the sexy beast tomorrow evening.

Again thanks for all you help!

Nick

Wow is South Coast Acura stupid. I thought Jim's experience was a bad one but it looks like they pull these stunts quite frequently. What idiots! They could at least treat us NSX owners with a little more courtesy and honesty being that we own Acura's flagship model and that we're more likely to buy one of their other cars than anyone else in the general public..... They've probably already lost millions in potential revenue from us prime members....

I want to thank you all for your insight. I cancelled my interest in the Silverstone at sun coast acura and paid a little extra and bought the Silverstone at Neillo Acura....yes..... the 2005 with 1200 miles on it:)

Neillo(Vince/Brian) are great to work with and most of all they were fair and honest. Buy your cars from Neillo!

Anyway i am having the clear bra installed today so will pick up the sexy beast tomorrow evening.

Again thanks for all you help!

Nick

Nick,
Congrats on getting the Silverstone from Neillo. You got your hands on a very clean NSX. I'm looking forward to seeing it at an upcoming meet. :smile:

Wow, nice car! I too purchased my car from Niello and it was a very positive experience. Now, go put some miles on that car! Btw, I would love to know what you bought it for, if you don't mind sharing. Congrats!

Wow, nice car! I too purchased my car from Niello and it was a very positive experience. Now, go put some miles on that car! Btw, I would love to know what you bought it for, if you don't mind sharing. Congrats!

ditto :smile:

Btw, you got the best color made!!:)

Back