• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1.5 Million dollar Harlem shake video

Please... Horrible trend of white people "dancing" to this song.... GO AWAY.

Here: wash your eyes after seeing that horrible dancing with a little Julianne hough hip action:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jxupuUimByY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I thought this fad would have ended awhile ago, but probably have to endure several more months of Harlem Shake vids.

I've about had it.... It's worse than the Macarena.

I never put it past late comers to think that they are funny. Perfect example is the skit above. They aren't even doing it right. The point is how ridiculous and non-sensical the scene becomes once the beat drops. But here we have cars and people who are just simply dancing poorly. It's not funny. Not even remotely. It's just sad.

I expect to see months and months of sad, sad scenes just like this one. They wouldn't know brilliance if they were best friends with Einstein. :(

I never put it past late comers to think that they are funny. Perfect example is the skit above. They aren't even doing it right. The point is how ridiculous and non-sensical the scene becomes once the beat drops. But here we have cars and people who are just simply dancing poorly. It's not funny. Not even remotely. It's just sad.

I expect to see months and months of sad, sad scenes just like this one. They wouldn't know brilliance if they were best friends with Einstein. :(
none of them are funny
I asked Tom DuPont of DuPont publishing and this is all about marketing and search engine optimization. People love this dumb stuff and its free marketing. Maybe the millionaire knows what he is doing and doest care if he is doing it right or a late comer

Back