• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1 hour kart enduro oct 23 @10pm

Calling for all autosports enthusiatics for join the first trial of 1 hour single driver kart enduro at Summit Point Kart on October 23 @10pm.
There will be 28 karts available and trophy for the winner.
Also they provide suit and helmet but if you want to bring your is fine too.
It's cost $100 per driver for sign up the enduro with unique start.
If you interested to join, put your name here and send me a pm for your cell number for getting update from me.
Here is the list so far:
1. Ary
2. Gilbert
3. Tuan
4. Justin
5. Sye
6. Cuong
7. Han
8. Ian
9. Curtis
10. James
11. Mark
12. Carlos
13. Greg
14. Jay
15. Vince
16. Steve
17. Peter
18. Zman
19. Alex
20. Oliver
21. BlackMagicMR
22. Kyle
23. Mike
24. Flit
25. Bora
26. Borin
27. Ronald
28. ISP1

Last edited:
#16 Steve, that's me right? Also, we pay the $100 when we arrive?

I was just running these things a few weeks ago, we did a few qualifiers then the main exhibition. I won, here were the results:
http://www.sc-customs.com/storage/KartTimes.jpg

To anyone on the fence, these things are a BLAST! Actual speed on the back straight is 55-60mph before you go into the corner. Very tactical and strategic, drafting helps, you will be black flagged if you spin someone out. I really recommend doing this, it's A LOT of fun.

Looking forward to it! I won't be driving the NSX, I'm being lazy and taking the SUV. :)

Yes, we will race for the full 1 hour nonstop.
It will be exciting night race with a nice weather under the lights.

OK Guys, I got the final head count for the all driver who will compete tomorrow night race for 1 hour enduro under the light track.
Here is the list so far:
1. Ary
2. Gilbert
3. Tuan
4. Justin Ptuning
5. Sye
6. Cuong
7. Han
8. Ian
9. Curtis
10. James
11. Mark
12. Carlos
13. Justin Radford
14. David Curtis
15. ISP2
16. Steve
17. Peter
18. Zman
19. Alex
20. Oliver
21. BlackMagicMR
22. Kyle
23. Mike
24. Flit
25. Bora
26. Borin
27. Ronald
28. ISP1

Yes, we will race for the full 1 hour nonstop.
It will be exciting night race with a nice weather under the lights.

Details after the race please!!! :biggrin: This will separate the men from the boys. We did a similar enduro and the hour was divided between 4 people (15 mins each) and another time it was 3 people (20 mins each). Let me tell you, after 15 or 20 mins, most couldn't raise their arms above their heads :eek::eek::eek:

Back