• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

10.5 inch Te-37 rears

I believe so. I've heard of people using 10.5 in the rear and 11 inch wide in the rear with HRE wheels, so I'm assuming its possible.
Just find the proper offset.
- Z

Why do i not see anybody using 295/30/18 on NSXs? Especialy the people that are trying to get the most grip in the rear. Is it because that size is made for Porche only? Will the tire not handle correctly on an nsx?

Here you go...

This thread might help. Ben's old HRE 841's, 19X11 rears:

attachment.php

wow, those are 11s? they apear to fit with ease. I thought a 10.5 would be pushing it. I would love to find a 18" 6 spoke one piece that comes in 10.5 or 11.

DB92 said:
wow, those are 11s? they apear to fit with ease. I thought a 10.5 would be pushing it. I would love to find a 18" 6 spoke one piece that comes in 10.5 or 11.

HRE's or some iForged FLUX wheels!!! :) Custom made, just tell'em how you like em!!! ;)
- Z

DB92 said:
Why do i not see anybody using 295/30/18 on NSXs? Especialy the people that are trying to get the most grip in the rear. Is it because that size is made for Porche only? Will the tire not handle correctly on an nsx?
Maybe it's because wider does not always mean more grip or better handling, especially when it only increases the width disparity from the front (where the wheel wells don't allow much wider tires)... ;)

nsxtasy said:
Maybe it's because wider does not always mean more grip or better handling, especially when it only increases the width disparity from the front (where the wheel wells don't allow much wider tires)... ;)
too much understeer?

Back