• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$10 off Mobil 1 coupon

Sweet! Once I install my valve covers back on I guess I can go pick this up and give the X an oil change while I'm at it :smile:.

Thanks..

- - - Updated - - -

NVM, That's the day I'll be flying back from my vacation. Didn't know it expires on the 7th until I read it over. Owell..

Do the math. It's possible that this isn't the great deal it appears, even with the $10 coupon. I don't know the exact numbers, but I think these are pretty close for the stores around here. Let's say Mobil1 is $8.99 a quart at Autozone. Buy five quarts and use the coupon and it's $34.95 for those five quarts, or $7 a quart. I'm pretty sure you can still get a five-quart jug of Mobil1 at Walmart for somewhere around $24.97 ($5/quart), and a six-quart case of Mobil1 at Sam's Club or Costco for around $36 ($6/quart), either of which is a better deal than using this coupon on $8.99 quarts at Autozone.

Maybe my numbers are off, and maybe the prices at your local stores are different from mine, and this coupon at Autozone is a better deal than the other places. But don't assume it to be true without checking the numbers.

Last edited:
Do the math. It's possible that this isn't the great deal it appears, even with the $10 coupon. I don't know the exact numbers, but I think these are pretty close for the stores around here. Let's say Mobil1 is $8.99 a quart at Autozone. Buy five quarts and use the coupon and it's $34.95 for those five quarts, or $7 a quart. I'm pretty sure you can still get a five-quart jug of Mobil1 at Walmart for somewhere around $24.97 ($5/quart), and a six-quart case of Mobil1 at Sam's Club or Costco for around $36 ($6/quart), either of which is a better deal than using this coupon on $8.99 quarts at Autozone.

Maybe my numbers are off, and maybe the prices at your local stores are different from mine, and this coupon at Autozone is a better deal than the other places. But don't assume it to be true without checking the numbers.

this is true. last time I saw the same coupon, I went to walmart and its still cheaper then Autozone. just go to walmart for your mobil 1 oil.

Day in day out I do not see cheaper oil prices than at Walmart. I just bought some M1 at Walmart - $24.97 in a in 5qt jug. Cheaper than Pennzoil 100% synthetic.

Walmart is cheaper than Sams Club or Costco. And I like the 5 qt. jugs. Great for recycling the oil (at Walmart of course).

Back