• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

10 Things you didn't know about the NSX

U r not alone in this observation. Maybe Asians love the nsx because it's possibly the most beautiful Asian made car ever produced, and old caucasian guys like it probably because they are F1 fan growing up watching Senna driving a mclaren Honda. Younger guys like boyracer cars like Evo, Sti and the likes, and as they get older, they start appreciating the nsx, hence more and more younger guys start buying nsx. Either that or I am talking out of my azz. :D

Maybe some old folks mistake it for a corvette as I've seen in one thread here

On the Climate Control Unit...
15a1c415.jpg

Dont forget, its also found on the EPS brain :)

#2 is backwards:

2. 97+ aluminum panels are thinner than the na1

Correct. This was made possible by employing 7000 series aluminum to counter the added weight of the new 3.2 motor. The 3.0 models use 6000 series aluminum that has to be thicker in order to achieve the same strength as the 7000 series material.

For an ultimate light-weight build, one should find a coupe and install the later body panesl:biggrin:

Asians and Latinos love the NSX. I took mine to lunch yesterday, and a Latina chica was taking photos of the car when I returned.

THATS IT! I am turning my into a low-rider...I can be Jay-Dee-M AND El Nacho at the same time. Anybody has a set of 14x6" wheels for sale?

Back