• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

100 Acre Wood Rally (Salem, MO)

KGP

Legendary Member
For you Missourians, it's this weekend in case your interested. http://www.100aw.org/ . Not sure if I'm going yet or not. If I do, I will be staying down there Saturday night. Have room for a few others if I do. Additonal activities would be trout fishing and ATVing. :)

I'm not sure about the county roads where the spectator access areas are, but if they are anything like the county roads around my farm that is just a few miles away from one of those areas, an NSX (especially lowered) would not be something anyone in their right mind would want to take down those county roads. IOW, take the truck.

I've run that rally- a couple years ago. The locals are very nice and they even have a "race queen".

If it's like two years ago, they actually have a nice parc ferme right in town and then a start from main street!

Wow....those guys look pretty serious. If it was just a fun run I would drive the NSX in it. Looks like a good time.

Yeah, it's a real rally. It's one of the better divisional ones, IMHO.

As I recall, this had some very high speed parts in an old quarry or something. I remember being drag-limited in top gear and a few "moments" there.

Back