• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

10th anniversary NSX holiday drive and lunch

Dear NSX enthusiast:

The Florida Chapter of the NSX Club of America invites you and your family to attend our club’s10th anniversary holiday drive and lunch on Sunday Dec. 6, 2009 from 9am to 2pm. The preliminary schedule is as follows:

830am gather for coffee and conversation at Starbucks, Winter Garden Village
3310 Daniels Rd Suite 114,Winter Garden, Florida 34787, 407-656-5231
(just north of the Rt.535 exit on SR429 north of Windermere)

9am prompt departure for a country drive through western Orange and southern Lake County (full gas tank, empty bladder)

10am stop for gas, photos

12 noon lunch at Lynn and Wei-Shen’s house
1312 Lake Whitney Dr.
Windermere, FL 34786

The cost is $30 per person, ($10 per person for NSXCA members and their immediate family members). NSX owners who join the club ($40 annual fee) before Nov.30 are eligible for the reduced rate. Please RSVP via email to [email protected] by Nov.30 and send a check made out to Wei-Shen Chin for the appropriate amount to the lunch address above. For those using Paypal, please send $ to [email protected] and add $3 per person Paypal fee.

This is largest local gathering of NSX owners in the Southeast and will be reviewed in the following issue of NSX Driver. We look forward to seeing many of you in December for this festive holiday event.

Lynn, Lauren, Nicole and Wei-Shen Chin

A few quick updates....

Children and families welcome. Our pool will be open for business! Please bring towels and spare chairs. There is no charge for children under 12.

Representatives of Ritenow detailing and First Class Automotive will be present to answer your NSX related questions.

For those coming in from the Space Coast, Tampa, and Tallahassee, consider posting so that others may join your caravan.

If there is interest, we will consider go karting in the afternoon.

Wei-Shen
P.S. Please RSVP by Nov.30th.

My wife and I will be leaving from Tampa. Anyone else?

Hi Huy, I can not make it on that day, because it's my best friend's son's 1st birthday party... so have fun with Vanessa!

Jacky

P.s. my son is 16 weeks old already...

Wei-Shen-

Can you give us the "real scoop" of what happened with your next door neighbor Tiger Woods??? :wink:

Maybe he was trying to leave his driveway like you do in the NSX every morning???

Last edited:
Wei Shen; Are the SoCal NSX owners invited also? I'll be in Orlando next weekend in a rental car if that works? Thanks, Gil

Yes, please come to the event, even if you don't have your NSX with you. I'll be there are a few open passenger seats!

Todd, I try to avoid the mailbox every morning when I leave...and I've been successful. However, were I to run it over, there is ZERO chance that my wife would appear with a 7 iron to "get me out".

We have close to 50 people attending so it should be a lot of fun!

WS

Yes, please come to the event, even if you don't have your NSX with you. I'll be there are a few open passenger seats!

Todd, I try to avoid the mailbox every morning when I leave...and I've been successful. However, were I to run it over, there is ZERO chance that my wife would appear with a 7 iron to "get me out".

We have close to 50 people attending so it should be a lot of fun!

WS

Thanks, I'll plan to be there. Gil

Back