• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

12th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive - A NOT To Be Missed Event!

We didn't expect this fast and large of a response - in less than 18 hours the drive has reached capacity of 60 people. We are now looking for a new restaurant that can accommodate more people! Please continue to sign up as people will drop off the list and we will make every effort to accommodate more people. Thank you for your participation and patience - CCNSX.

Last edited:
The 12th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive is set for Sunday October 14th 2012.

What a great response - in less than 18 hours the drive has reached capacity of 60 people. We are now looking for a new restaurant that can accommodate more people! Please continue to sign up as people will drop off the list and we will make every effort to accommodate more people. Thank you for your participation and patience - CCNSX.

~ Event Details To Follow ~

Please reserve your spot as they always fill fast!

1. Akira3d +1
2. FuryNSX +1
3. tbNSX +1
4. coolNSX +1
5. Ca AGNSX +1
6. si +1
7. ss_md +1 (after event only)
8. ANYTIME +1
9. X-Toy +1
10. Ilya +1
11. Powered by Honda +1
12. PHOEN$X +1
13. Bright Light Tech
14. junior40er +1
15. BryziNSX +1
16. LMR +1
17. RYU
18. Mark G +1
19. NSX 888 +1
20. Jagtiger +1
21. Joseph
22. frumpybumps
23. Bulls7210
24. CKS Papa +1
25. Red Wings +1
26. bboxer +1
27. SexyRed
28, Valhalla +1
29. Mike2la +1
30. WldNSX +1
31. Liftnot +1
32. DSTNSX +1
33. Reserved for Sponsor
34. Reserved for Sponsor
35. Reserved for sponsor
Current Restaurant Limit of "60"

Reserve List!
1. WireWizz +1
2. Your Name Here!
3. Your Name Here!
4. Your Name Here!
5. Your Name Here!

Please sign me up
Heartbeat+1

This looks interesting, will be my first time doing this drive. Count me for now.

By the way, how does one go about renting a club radio since I do not own one? How much is it to rent?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention a +1 before. Can I still add one? I will need to get a radio too. If anyone has a spare I can borrow or rent. LMK.

The CalCoastal group generally has a number of extra radios available for a days rental. :)

CalCoastal NSX is renting radios for the day.

You MUST have a Business Class/NSXCA Club Radio for this drive with the proper UHF frequency of 464.55. These are NOT FRS radios.

The rental costs are:
$114.00 for the day including a $100.00 refundable deposit when reserved and paid in advance.
$120.00 CASH for the day including a $100.00 refunable deposit when rented on the day of the event.

Unfortunately the deposit is now required as we have had radios walk away from our events and not returned. Reserve yours ASAP - because we do run out of rentals! To reserve a radio PM CalCoastal NSX via Prime. We will respond by placing a 'R' by your name on the list - thank you.

Last edited:
Back