• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

12th Annual CalCoastal NSX Canyon Drive PICTURE THREAD

I'm almost done editing my pics too! Many more to come...
i-29CG6bG-XL.jpg

i-2WG5Gm5-XL.jpg

i-Bjs7FgP-XL.jpg

Last edited:
As always, those are some great pics! If you guys don't already know it, Randy hangs his camera out windows, out the top and next to his car while driving. And they are sweet! My favorites are the ones close to the ground next to the car :biggrin: (thats no throw away camera Randy!)

My favorites are the ones close to the ground next to the car :biggrin: (thats no throw away camera Randy!)

I tried to take shots holding my camera out the door like he does...and I just got shots of the ground! Not a single one of those came out!

I knew Randy would get good shots...which is why I made sure to be right behind him. :D

I have only a dozen or so pics left to process...here are a few more teasers:
i-zG6TBzf-XL.jpg

i-Wxq78hX-XL.jpg

i-75jwhqk-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Want to express thanks to akira3d, FuryNSX, Junior40er, and all those who took the time to take pictures and share them with us. These pictures reflect how strong the SoCal NSX community is in supporting each other and participating in all these great events.

Want to express thanks to akira3d, FuryNSX, Junior40er, and all those who took the time to take pictures and share them with us. These pictures reflect how strong the SoCal NSX community is in supporting each other and participating in all these great events.

You're welcome, Ted! ;)
i-pzDhF7f-XL.jpg

that silverstone looks very very beautiful with the nsx-r hood.

Thanks for the compliments, myw & Valhalla :)

Pix look great (as always), Eric and Randy! Thanks for posting them!

Back