• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$149 - Drive a Ferrari @ Fontana

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deal...ium=email&utm_campaign=1342440_html_san-diego

I can't go...maybe somebody here will.

Local Deal for Los Angeles | More Deals >>
$149 - Drive a Ferrari at Auto Club Speedway, 70% Off
$500Value 70%Discount$351SavingsTravelzoo Local Deal $149BUY NOWBuy for a friend!
Tell Others About This DealEmail a friend »Share on Facebook »Share on Twitter »

Questions about a Travelzoo Local Deal?
See how it works
1-877-665-0000
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. CT
Send us an email!
Imagine Lifestyleshttp://imaginelifestyles.com Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Ave.
Fontana, California 92335
866-436-3514

Show Map
Get Free Apps for iPhone & AndroidTerms of Service Terms of Sale
Highlights
For $149, drive your dream car around a closed course, less than 50 miles from downtown LA
Thrill-seekers can choose from a Ferrari or Lamborghini
The experience includes driving instruction and 3 laps behind the wheel
Or, for $99, regularly $249, take the passenger seat while a professional driver takes the wheel
For $279, drive 6 laps around the course, regularly $699
Driving experiences are available Nov. 9-10 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before close. Reservations are required and must be made online. Reservations can be made starting Tuesday, Oct. 30. Cars, date and time are subject to availability; early reservations are recommended. In order to reserve 6 laps for the $279 package you must repeat these steps and request the same date/time/car using the same voucher number. A 7-day cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Drivers must be at least 21 years old and hold a valid driver's license for more than 6 months. Drivers cannot be more than 6 feet 4 inches tall. Maximum weight is 325 pounds. Must be 13 years old or older to ride along with a professional driver. Drivers must sign waiver. Purchase of track insurance required, starting at $49. Credit card required. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
The Deal
For $149, get behind the wheel of an exotic sports car and live out the dream of driving a Lamborghini or Ferrari at high speeds on a closed course. This thrilling experience from Imagine Lifestyles includes three laps at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana and regularly costs $500 per driver.

After a safety briefing and driving instruction, drivers hit the track for a once-in-a-lifetime ride allowing drivers to accelerate at high speeds. Afterward, have a chance for professional photographs and video to be taken of you with the cars to remember the experience.

This limited-time event takes place on Nov. 9-10 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Drivers must be 21 or older and hold a valid driver's license for more than six months. Or for $99, regularly $249, speed enthusiasts age 13 and older can take the passenger seat to sit back and enjoy the ride while a professional Imagine Lifestyles driver takes the wheel.

If your need for speed requires more than three laps, upgrade your experience and take six laps around the course for $279, regularly $699.

Terms and Conditions
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before close. Voucher is valid Nov. 9-10, 2012. Reservations are required and must be made online. Reservations can be made starting Tuesday, Oct. 30. Driving experiences are available from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Cars, date and time are subject to availability; early reservations are recommended. Additional dates may be added as indicated on the reservations website. In order to reserve 6 laps for the $279 package you must repeat these steps and request the same date/time/car using the same voucher number. A 7-day cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit 5 voucher purchases per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 5 per visit. Valid only at listed location. Drivers must be at least 21 years old and must hold a valid driver's license for more than 6 months. Drivers cannot be more than 6 feet 4 inches tall. Maximum weight is 325 pounds:biggrin:. Drivers must sign waiver. Purchase of track insurance required, starting at $49. Credit card required. Must be 13 years old or older to ride along with a professional driver. Subject to weather conditions. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit.

Actually I fit better in a Ferrari. I sat in some random guys 360 Modena and had a good few inches of head room. Maybe I should just trade up ;)

This part was left out of preceding:

You can drive up to 100 mph during three thrilling laps while saving 70% on regular prices

UP TO 100 MPH..........(?) :frown:

You can drive up to 100 mph during three thrilling laps while saving 70% on regular prices

UP TO 100 MPH..........(?) :frown:

Says "drive your dream car around a closed course, less than 50 miles from downtown LA" meaning it's an autocross course in a parking lot. You would be lucky to hit 50 mph. :rolleyes: The only ones that hit 100 mph are the lackeys working there when they street race them on their way to fill up the gas tanks.

If it were longer that be great, but basically 10 minutes for what would normally be 500 bucks. I'd rather rent one for an entire day for 1000.

Says "drive your dream car around a closed course, less than 50 miles from downtown LA" meaning it's an autocross course in a parking lot. You would be lucky to hit 50 mph. :rolleyes: The only ones that hit 100 mph are the lackeys working there when they street race them on their way to fill up the gas tanks.

fuck that autoX crap. If itb was at Willow or similiar track then it would be different.

Fontana actually would have two possibilities but you guys are right. Based on the official website it is an Autocross Track. :frown:
http://www.imaginelifestyles.com/ultimate-driving-experience

It would have been WAY cooler if they did the Fontana Sports Car ROVAL course or even just the Interior course.
ROVAL
77D29B59BC3A4518BDB7C53FE049EAE3.ashx

Interior
D028B9862BE94E6891E432CA34348673.ashx

I also noticed that the details don't specify what car you'll actually get.. AND you're required to buy an additional Track Insurance of $49 minimum (and it's supplimental insurance meaning that they go to YOUR insurance first for the claim). LAME.. :rolleyes:

I calculate this deal to be around $200 for 3 to 6 minutes of actual driving time.

Last edited:
I just asked my friend if I could drive her Ferrari California, she threw me the keys and said, "Have fun!" I was gone for like 20 mins. I was tearing through Irvine. Needless to say...I WANT ONE!!!

Back