• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels 16/17 OEM 7 Spoke Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
These rims are polished in a nice satin finish with just the right shininess and are not mirror finish. Brushed Silver is the correct stock finish for them I beleive. I think they look much nicer than the mirror finish. They are all in excellent condition with only minor scratches (pic number 2 shows the one with obvious scuffs). I can send you high res pics in email if you want to confirm.

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

Plenty of tread left, tires have about 2000-3000 miles on them or so. They are 225/45/16 in the front and 255/40/17 in the rear. The tires are 10mm oversized but fit very well and looks/handlles great. I would do 215/45/16 in the front for the future though...

I am considering selling them to upgrade my wheels as I also have the 15/16 OEM wheels with practically new tires to stand in for as I look for 17/18 combo set or perhaps larger... I have grown to dislike chrome/mirror finish rims, but these satin polished wheels look absolutely great in person.

*Update*

Rear2.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Front2.jpg

Front1.jpg

Upon confirming current tread life, the fronts have plenty left as you can see, but the rear tires have some inside wear. Probably 2-3k of easy driving left for them depending on your alignment. The previous owner had a fresh alignment done before I purchased and I see why now.

Asking lowered price $1300 for wheels as is and buyers pays shipping expense. Offers will be considered. PM for more pics or questions. I can also be reached at 757-593-seventy two fifty three. Thank you for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back