• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels 17/18 Gunmetal Advan AVS Model 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am putting up my set of gunmetal Advan AVS Model 5 for sale. The wheels are 17x8+30 and 18x10+19, pretty rare aggressive offsets, will clear BBKs. They have fairly new Falken Ziex 912 tires all around in 215/40-17 and 255/35-18. Wheels have been refinished in gunmetal and they do not have any curbs or rashes, they are ready to go. All center caps and screws are there, nothing is missing. My car is lowered on coil overs and they do not rub. I am selling the wheels and tires for $3k + paypal fees/shipping. I am located in Southern California.

Fronts

Rears

Pics on Car

+

I am putting up my set of gunmetal Advan AVS Model 5 for sale. The wheels are 17x8+30 and 18x10+19, pretty rare aggressive offsets, will clear BBKs. They have fairly new Falken Ziex 912 tires all around in 215/40-17 and 255/35-18. Wheels have been refinished in gunmetal and they do not have any curbs or rashes, they are ready to go. All center caps and screws are there, nothing is missing. My car is lowered on coil overs and they do not rub. I am located in Southern California. Wheels are sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Wheels are sold, mods please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back