• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

17/18 POLISHED TE37 WHEELS - No Longer Available

17/18 POLISHED TE37 WHEELS

OK, here are the specs:
Polished TE37 Wheels

Front: 17 x 7.5 with a +44 offset (not including spacer)

The spacers on the front measure 1/4" thick which equates to 6.35mm

Rear: 18 x 9.5 with a +41 offset

Left Front - Pretty clean, no curb rash, just a couple of marks from previous mounting/dismounting on the very tip of the rim, will be mostly covered when tire is mounted. One tiny area of clear coat circles. Center cap missing.

Right Front - Pretty clean, no curb rash, just a couple of marks from previous mounting/dismounting on the very tip of the rim, will be mostly covered when tire is mounted.

Left Rear - Two small areas of curb rash on the very edge of the rim. Wheel was worked on at some point, (never knew until I pulled it off, as it can't be seen when mounted) as it shows a weld mark on the inside/outside of the inner rim. I don't know the history, whether it was cracked or bent, but what I can tell you, I've ran the car 130mph and there was nothing to tell me this wheel is not 100% true and dead on perfect. It is a quality job.

Right Rear - One small area of curb rash on very edge of rim. One very minor area of mount/dismount scuff.

Keep in mind, these flaws I have shown you is putting the wheel under a microscope. I am being upfront and honest. When on the car, they are much, much harder to notice. Much like the photo shown when mounted on the car.

These wheels do clear my BBK on the front. These wheels are extremely popular. They have great style, forged, extremely light and these are polished, very rare!

$2000 with free shipping to the lower 48 states, spacers and lugs.

List Date: 9/14/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 17/18 POLISHED TE37 WHEELS
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Back