17x8.5 Advan RS with 235 possible for track??

Basicaly my friend sold his S2000 and would give me an amazing deal on some 17x8.5 (+45???) and 17x9 (+38???) ADVAN RS. I would run 235's up front for auto X and use the RPF1 for the street. I have NA2-R suspension. Just curious if this is a possible track setup? Would milder drive ways still demolish the fenders even if careful or would I have to swap wheels at the track? The offsets are not confirmed. As long as they can work at the track I'm going for it.

Thanks

Greg

The sizes aren't idea IMO.
Besides the Enkei RPF1s weight roughly the exact same weight, why not use those for the track?

Look up my threads, I run 17x8 +40 235-40-17 star specs.
I run this on JIC's 11kg front.

8.5 would be fine at a +40 offset.

I have no trouble, despite the stories you may hear....

-MSR

The sizes aren't idea IMO.
Besides the Enkei RPF1s weight roughly the exact same weight, why not use those for the track?

I don't want to have to swap tires everytime I go to the track and tge RS is favorite wheel

I run 17/17 now i prefer thats how the R does it. And Ím getting these for $1000 not picking them out new.

They are not going to be right, S2K wheels never look right on the NSX.

They are not going to be right, S2K wheels never look right on the NSX.

According to your own thread these will work. Once again there going to be track wheels so if they will work ill get them, its not like I cound´t sell them to the 1000's of s2k drivers out there if they dońt.

Looks like its probaly +50 front since thats the only s2k offset dor that size. Please see pic.
fb96776d.jpg

Back