• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

18" Volk LE37T's with tires

SOLD...but now have a set of TE37's in 17x7.5 F and 17x9.5R with Kuhmo Ecsta Supra Tires.

All have only 300 miles on them.

once again, tires include America's tire Road Hazard Certificates....

thanks,
Allen

[This message has been edited by X-TNSIV (edited 01 February 2003).]

You should be able to fit BBK if you get a small spacer or hub adapter. I think those wheels are really nice and would consider just doing that instead. I'm using TE37s with same dimensions, and I will probably try a 5-10mm spacer.

Are you sure you need a big brake kit?

Many very fast drivers are running OEM sized brakes with:

- upgraded lines
- cooling ducts
- upgraded fluid
- upgraded pads
- upgraded rotors
- removal of splash gaurds

Many people run on gueling tracks and report many of the attributes that "big brakes" offer while maintaining the e-brake, spare, etc.

Just a thought as I would hate to see you take a bath on new wheels that you like.

[This message has been edited by len3.8 (edited 31 October 2002).]

Originally posted by matteni:

- upgraded lines
- cooling ducts
- upgraded fluid
- upgraded pads
- upgraded rotors

Many people run on gueling tracks and report many of the attributes that "big brakes" offer while maintaining the e-brake, spare, etc.

Just a thought as I would hate to see you take a bath on new wheels that you like.

yeah, I thought about doing the 'other' upgrades, but honestly...I love the look, feel, and security of the big brakes. I don't think that I will be happy until I do get them. Plus, I have the TT kit on my car...so I tend to cook my brakes quite a bit.
wink.gif

Allen

Originally posted by matteni:

- upgraded lines
- cooling ducts
- upgraded fluid
- upgraded pads
- upgraded rotors

Hi Nick,

while I agree with you that a lot of people do not need brake kit, there are lots that definitely need them.

I did all the upgrade and still fade my brakes. It really depends on the tracks and how hard you are using your brakes.

Originally posted by fangtl:
You are actually running around with Nagano tags on the street? and which Sparco seat is that?

yeah, I'm currently running the Nagano plate on the street...but it's not very legal!
biggrin.gif

I'm using Sparco Torinos.

Allen

Originally posted by NSX_PDX:
Allen:

Where in Portland do you live? I would like to see the wheels.

Thanks,
Bryan

I live in Beaverton, but the car is currently at Morgan's (Acura of Portland's NSX mechanic) personal shop for a week to get the comptech clutch put in.

I'd be more than happy to meet up with you as soon as I get it back.

Allen

[This message has been edited by X-TNSIV (edited 04 November 2002).]

ot-
where (and for how much) did you get that "h" center tail light piece?

ok guys, I ordered another set of wheels for my car, so these wheels have got to go!!!

I will entertain serious offers, but please no low ballers.

thanks,
Allen

Originally posted by X-TNSIV:
I live in Beaverton, but the car is currently at Morgan's (Acura of Portland's NSX mechanic) personal shop for a week to get the comptech clutch put in.

I'd be more than happy to meet up with you as soon as I get it back.

Allen

[This message has been edited by X-TNSIV (edited 04 November 2002).]

We should hook up some time. Morgan did a s/c re-install on my NSX a few years ago--nice guy. I've got a Supra now that dyno'd 853 rwhp. You won't forget the ride.

------------------
multisync23.jpg

http://www.enkahoi.com

Originally posted by multisync23:
We should hook up some time. Morgan did a s/c re-install on my NSX a few years ago--nice guy. I've got a Supra now that dyno'd 853 rwhp. You won't forget the ride.

hey, I think I already have spoken to you once before on clublexus.com...who can forget that face in the avitar?!?!? ha ha ha

I was going to swap a supra TT engine into a first gen lexus GS300. I'm not sure if you remember that or not. But anyhow, as soon as I get my car back...I'm down for meeting up.

Allen

Back