• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

19/20in. users - need some pics

Who makes 19/20 combo that fit widebody nsx? anyone doing 18/20?
Im going with HRE personally.Leaning towards 542's in matte black centers with white color matched lip.If you want a cheaper alternative look into Work wheels.Great pricing and you can pick your widths/offsets as you please just like with HRE.

I dont recommend iforged or jline! My friends have ordered from both and they both have horrible customer service on top of not being able to get fitments right.

Bad ass dude!!!!!! Love it....:biggrin:

Very sweet setup! I'm running the same body kit (closed fenders though) with the same wheels (2pc, custome center gunmetal paint) in a 17/18 setup, no spacers, SPOON coilover suspension. Not sure of the tire size, should be wrapped up this week. I will be looking to do a 19/20 setup for dailly driving though once I get settled on the rims. The current Work Meisters are to keep Yamamoto off my back during the coming track meetings/events.

Again, sweet ride, perfect height:cool:

DJ

My Contribution for 19"/20"

Pirelli Pzero Nero Front: 215x35x19 zr Rear: 285x25x20 zr
Wheels: Boyd Coddington F-09

mrzaxf.jpg

35n4mc5.jpg

And Todds Car,(earz0) hope you dont mind but I thought it fit into this thread, 19"/20" Pirelli pzero nero also

a2f1tw.jpg

Does anyone know how to upload a better sized image, as the quality is greatly reduced being under 97kb.

Last edited:
Here is mine with 19 fonts and rears!

These are HRE 446R...

These are up for a sale if any one is interested!

Juat PM me.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 000004.14.jpeg
    000004.14.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 167
Back