• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

19" te37!!!

I have so many sets of wheels that it would be amazing if I put 200 miles on these in a season .

Man, you don't have to rub it in!!! :biggrin:

So what is the machining process like?? Is it ll done on a lathe or is the wheel kept stationary while a 3axis machine goes at it? Just curious to see how you are able to modify all these wheels.

Oh , and I'm not really knocking you on the TE37s....just wondering if I would be willing to do the same for myself. :wink:

Man, you don't have to rub it in!!! :biggrin:

So what is the machining process like?? Is it ll done on a lathe or is the wheel kept stationary while a 3axis machine goes at it? Just curious to see how you are able to modify all these wheels.

Oh , and I'm not really knocking you on the TE37s....just wondering if I would be willing to do the same for myself. :wink:

Yes these are done on a lathe, like I said - I only did this for myself (I have access to a lot of big machines) - You can see if your local wheel repair shop will do it -

Thanks ! In the pics it is still +22 , keep in mind I have stoptech that adds 5mm too.

I'm gonna take off 8mm , and MAYBE run a 255 or 265...

It's hard to tell from your photos which model of StopTech calipers you have. Are they ST or STR calipers?

Last edited:
st40

So - after a little more poking around - it seems that RAYS does the exact same thing to their own wheels , I checked out two sets of gram lights today , they are both the same size but different offsets , they are both made from the same casting , but the higher offset one has the back of the spokes cut about 5mm! AND they both carry the same load rating!!!

I'll post pics later.

Last edited:
Can I use 225/40/18 for the front? I'm planning to do 18" front and 19" rear. I hv been looking around and most ppl use 215/35/18. Is it the max that i can go?

Can I use 225/40/18 for the front? I'm planning to do 18" front and 19" rear. I hv been looking around and most ppl use 215/35/18. Is it the max that i can go?

NO , you cannot use that size unless you want major problems. 215/35/18 is the best size - some get away with 225/35/18 but that's the max.

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love it

Back