• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1979 Datsun 280ZX 60k Orig. Miles - MN

Up for sale is my 1979 Datsun 280ZX with 60,388 all original miles! Absolutely love this car, runs and drives great! Quick history this car is originally from CA and is now with me in MN. Have a lot of records/receipts from previous owner all the way up to the original owner in Dec. 1978! Pictured some of the documents I have including the original owners manual and California Driver's Handbook. Car is in very good condition, as you can see by the pictures. If you are seriously interested and would like to test drive the car we can arrange one, reach me at the number listed below.

For those that don't know the car has:
2.8 6 Cylinder OHC engine rated at 145 hp
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Fuel Injection
Gas mileage is 16/22 (City/Highway) per the original window sticker

Also, I recently purchased and installed the following: new rear deck carpet, new rotors all around, new front brake pads, 4 new tires, and a new rear lid support. Also, just had the A/C converted so that it can take the new type of freon and it blows COLD! The previous owner before me had the car professionally painted black, this was about 10 years ago and it looks absolutely great!

Car will come with a second set of mismatched wheels/tires (unless the buyer does not want them). Car also comes with a Sony CD player (as you can see in the pictures) and has sony speakers.

All the pics I have are 3000x2000 resolution taken with a professional camera, I can email the pics to anyone interested.

The Z is ready to go anywhere, if you need shipping I will work with you no problem. Hopefully this won't be needed as this is a local forum.

Also, the car has a clean title.

I would post more info on the 79 280ZX but I assume most people know about it and if you do not wikipedia gives a good quick history with some good information.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on here or call/text me at (612) 716-1301

I've put about $1-2k into her in the past six months getting her ready to go. The mechanic who installed the brakes (rotors/pads) and tires says he has never seen a cleaner Datsun. The floorboards are solid, and he called the car "mint".

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

Book value:
http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1979/Nissan-Datsun/280ZX/2-Door-Coupe/Values
This falls on the high range near the $9k mark.

Price is $7.5k OBO.

Back