• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1990 Turbo Miata

200hp, 10 PSI boost, A/C, 5 spd transmission w/short shifter, BEGI System III Turbo w/Intercooler, ACT clutch with aluminum flywheel, KYB 8-way adjustable shocks with Flyin' Miata Springs, F&R Sways, Link computer with access keypad, Freedom Design Strut tower brace, Balanced and Blueprinted engine, Rota Circuit 8 wheels, BFG Gforce KD tires, Cold air intake, Griffin Aluminum radiator, Hard dog polished roll bar w/Mazdaspeed 4 pt harnesses retains use of OEM seatbelts, recent Powerslot/Brembo rotors, Carbotech pads, stainless steel brake lines, front strut mounts, Pioneer CD player with Infinity speakers, 132k miles, well-maintained, driven to and from 7 track events (Pocono & Lime Rock) without a hiccup, white w/2 blue racing stripes, looks and runs great, gets lots of compliments, Email me for picture. Makes a great daily driver (30 mpg highway) and/or track/autocross car. New car on the way, $6,500.

Attachments

• TurboMiata.JPG
    TurboMiata.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
thedon67 said:
I seen this car in person. You won't be disapointed. Good luck with the sale Gene!

me too... very nice. Someone will be getting themself a very nice little pocket rocket!

Back