• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-2005 nsx parts and accessories

Steve,

Any word yet? My drivers side visor is in dire need of replacement.

Hello Clint (and or Ray),

Looks like you've been doing a good job of building a positive reputation with us NSX Prime guys. Nice going and welcome!

I saw a couple of posts on sun visors. My 1991 needs a passenger side visor in the dark gray (near black) color. I'm sure many others want/need one, too. Any chance of one being available for me? If so, I would likely buy some other OEM parts on my wish list that you may have or be able to get. For example, the top windshield molding and retainer pieces that have the habit of shrinking with time as mine have. Thanks.

Steve

I will have it in the morning! and it will ship out tomorrow:biggrin:

While I'd love to get those; I didn't place an order yet!

I'm looking for grey/black visors for a 91.

I'm inquiring about right-hand-drive vehicle parts.

I'm in need of a drivers side sun visor (and three attaching bolts) but would like it to have a vanity mirror (as with the passenger-side visor). I've hear that the passenger-side visor from a right-hand-drive vehicle would fit., while providing the desired vanity mirror.

Can you confirm this, as well as supply the ordered part?

I'm inquiring about right-hand-drive vehicle parts.

I'm in need of a drivers side sun visor (and three attaching bolts) but would like it to have a vanity mirror (as with the passenger-side visor). I've hear that the passenger-side visor from a right-hand-drive vehicle would fit., while providing the desired vanity mirror.

Can you confirm this, as well as supply the ordered part?

I can only get you US parts, I have no way of getting any info on right hand drive stuff:frown: sorry!

Can I get a quote on the following:

78150-sl0-003
39152-sm4-003
53521-sl0-a01
53449-slo-a00
57380-sl0-j02
46472-568-000 4 please
16010-sl0-505
79340-sl0-a01
57060-sl0-a00
36190-pr7-a01
17290-pr7-a01

thanks John

Plastic wheel well inserts. 2 front and 2 rear for 92. Not sure what part number is. Also front lower air dam or spoiler.

Last edited:
Received my Zinardi mats in good shape. Thanks to Ray for prompt attention. You guys are doing well for us Primers. Keep up the good work.

Hello,

I am looking to replace my upper windshield molding. Please let me know how much these below cost.

73151-SL0-023
73152-SL0-013

Thanks,

Kenny

Back