• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Acura NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX): 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1159MT002545
CURRENT MILEAGE: 88,XXX NOT A SNAP RING CAR
COLOR (EXT/INT): RED&BLACK/BLACK
TRANSMISSION: MANUAL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Pinewood, MN
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): 218-760-5693
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $33,000OBO

I bought this car over a year ago with 76k miles in socal I absolutely love my car but I want a NSX-T even more and with my car going to sleep for the winter in about a month and building my house it's time to let her go. I bought this car 100% stock and right when I bought it I had the major service done 19/18 RP03 wheels put on and H&R springs, all the service work was done by Robert (
Mike91NSX) in socal I had all of the black redone by Bells auto body in Huntington beach before bring it back to MN. Seats have been fully recovered and customized, full SS magneflow exhaust with test pipes (I still have the cats) Oil changes every 3k miles Mobil 1 synthetic 10w30 car has been very well taken care of cleaned head to toe EVERY time I take it out and she hasn't skipit a beat in any way sense I have owned it.

I have all the documents for the work done on my car, this vehicle is 100% clean history absolutely no accidents or damage on this car the AC and climate control works perfect transmission shifts perfect. Car has never seen salt or snow and always kept inside, call for questions and more info thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back