• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Maintenance Lid $199 picked up NorCal

BUMP - Price reduced to $199
1991 NSX Maintenance Lid - $199 picked up from Norcal. It needs the part of the latch assy replaced as you can clearly see in the 3rd pic. You can easily find the other piece if you look around, and there are numerous articles about how ppl have "reflocked" them or made them really look like new. I am posting a few pix here and if you are serious, msg me and I'll send you a link to complete album including walk-around video and I respond quickly. Everything you see is what's included. The hardware on the car side of things is either on your car or you need to find it. Thanks for looking - I was glad mine on the 2nd car was in great shape and I want someone to have a chance to restore it or at least protect their engine if they don't have one.

About shipping if you aren't local:
It's a big heavy thing. I'll consider shipping only if I just bring it to UPS store and have them pack and ship professionally. Asking only for an extra $25 for the hassle of bringing it down there, etc + actual shipping/packing cost. They are 3K new if you can even find one.

For ref - here's what a used one from a salvage vehicle is going for. I think it's too much to ask full retail, but not sure if it sold or not: https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai...9KhzauAAxVvH0QIHbqyCUIQ9aACKAB6BAgBEAw&adurl=

Attachments

• Lid3.jpg
    Lid3.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Lid1.jpg
    Lid1.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Lid2.jpg
    Lid2.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
AH Parts is notorious for listing parts from dismantled NSXs at ridiculously inflated prices. Most of what they sell can still be sourced though Honda's USA parts channel or Amayama & Megazip.

AH Parts is notorious for listing parts from dismantled NSXs at ridiculously inflated prices. Most of what they sell can still be sourced though Honda's USA parts channel or Amayama & Megazip.

@Hugh I was just listing AH for reference. This is a post of one that just sold for $900 (of course it was in better shape). IF you are interested, make me an offer.

Back