• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Parts - Rear Quarters, Rear Valance, Sub, Seat Covers, Brackets, Headlight M

1991 NSX Parts - Rear Quarters, Rear Valance, Sub, Seat Covers, Brackets, Headlight Motors, etc!

I am clearing out my garage! I have a load of parts from my 1991 Formula Red NSX. I am selling both rear quarters (driver side has some light damage, passenger is good; maybe a scratch or minor imperfection). The rear lower valance (It's in good shape). The side skirts (fair shape, skids on passenger side lower portion). A Trunk lid (some light scratches, no dents, has dynamat) Driver and passenger seats covers. (inserts and headrests are great, driver side seat is worn pretty bad). Headlight motors and assemblies (work perfectly, no covers). Rubber seals for headlights (great shape) Gas Cap Lid (great shape) Aluminum brackets from rear bumper ( great shape) Broken tail light lens (wiring harness is missing) OEM subwoofer & Subwoofer enclosure w/ all bolts, brackets, wire fasteners and cover (untested. wires were cut to it for an aftermarket system when I bought car. I have removed it and installed one of the 10" floor enclosures) & finally a steering column cover, upper & lower pieces. $2000 & flat $180 for shipping. I'll eat the rest of the cost.

List Date: 1/20/2013

For more info, check out this listing in the NSX Prime marketplace: 1991 NSX Parts - Rear Quarters, Rear Valance, Sub, Seat Covers, Brackets, Headlight Motors, etc!
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $2000 + $180 Shipping

--------------------------------------

Bump -- Seat covers, subwoofer enclosure & brackets & the tail light piece are all gone. The rest of it is ready to go, boxed and crated!

This stuff is all boxed up and ready to go!

All body panels and some other goodies! $1000 for all of it! (plus shipping, of course)

Take what you need, sell the rest! I need this out of my garage, ASAP. I am open for trades... really just about anything small that doesn't take up so much space ;)

Back