• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Red/Black $29,900 VIN:JH4NA1151MT001146

This car has been pampered since purchased and has been cared for by the infamous Mark Basch. All recommended repairs have been made including those needing replacement due to age. Here are some of the spec's...

[*]60,696 miles
[*]Short Gears
[*]Forgeline Wheels
[*]New tires
[*]H&R springs
[*]Custome sound system w/ Alpine MP3 changer
[*]Chrome engine components
[*]Non-Smoker
[*]No accident history
[*]Not in snap-ring range
[*]Timing belt & water pump replaced
[*]Believed to be 3rd owner
[/list]

driver1.jpg

open.jpg

driver2.jpg

rear1.jpg

passenger1.jpg

front1.jpg

spare.jpg

indriver.jpg

doordriver.jpg

inpass.jpg

doorpass.jpg

cluster.jpg

engine.jpg

engine2.jpg

trunk1.jpg

trunk2.jpg

spare2.jpg

fwheel.jpg

rwheel.jpg

Last edited:
Email sent! Please feel free to contact me at any time. I have a contact in Chandler, AZ that can help me out in the process.
-Adrian

WhooHoo said:
This car has been pampered since purchased and has been cared for by the infamous Mark Basch. All recommended repairs have been made including those needing replacement due to age. Here are some of the spec's...

[*]60,696 miles

FYI.... CARFAX is reporting the car has 114,000 miles as of 10/30/2002. You might want to check on this. It is also showing 38,000 miles on 4/5/2001. I don't know if you drove 80,000 miles in 1 1/2 year....probably a DMV clerk error, but nevertheless...

Otherwise, this is a great deal...

pko5
Unfortunately the 'highly skilled technicians' at the Arizona DMV made an error when entering the milage. Clearly the car has not been driven 80k miles in the past 1.5 yr. Maintenance records and the cars condition will clearly put any question to rest.

mystican
I assume most on this forum know of Mark Basch and hence my note. Mark has been involved with the NSX since its inception in '91. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Mark and his staff and fully trust his knowledge and expertice.

Back