• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Black AUTO vin Jh4na1266mt001991

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1266MT001991
CURRENT MILEAGE: 68,500
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE) Bellevue, WA (Metro Seattle)
PRICE: $29,995 OBO

If you want a really nice automatic, this one’s for you. I am selling my pride and joy. I have owned my automatic NSX (and have been on nsxprime) since 2002.

If you’re serious about the car, I am available to answer any questions. For convenience, I have it listed through a friend’s boutique car shop: http://www.selectivemotors.net/details.php?id=448 (He can provide financing if needed.)

And if you’re really serious about the car, I’d be glad to meet you at his shop.

The car has about 68,000 original miles. (It goes without saying the Carfax is clean; no bodywork, dents, dings, or anything like that.) I’ve had it for about 8 years and during that time I’ve only put like 10,000 miles on the car. I keep an on-board battery tender plugged in, and it has never failed to start right up. Air conditioning runs cold, and everything is just as it should be. The seats, BTW, are just about the best you will ever see in a 1991 car; period.

I had the expensive timing belt/water pump replacement job done at Acura of Lynwood (Washington), so that’s good to go, as well. The driver’s side window regulator has also been updated with the new (non-failing) design, too. (To be honest, I don’t think the passenger’s side window has been down more than twice since I’ve owned the car; so I’ve never bothered with the window regulator fix it things on that side.)

Hmm, what else? Well, other than a few inconsequential things (I replaced the coolant overflow tank, put in a new battery, changed the oil, and I had the coil packs replaced) that’s literally been about it.

I defy any 1991 car (supercar or not) to be as reliable and as fun to drive as my NSX has been. I’d drive it cross country tomorrow without thinking twice...

The only thing that should be done to it is the usual “fix” to the stupid Bose speaker on the driver’s side door. (I promised myself to do remove it and send it out to be rebuilt during the winter time, but never got around to it; so I’ll leave that to the next owner.)

And why am I selling it? I’m getting divorced. (Need I say more?)

Last edited:
Bump. This is a very nice Automatic; garage kept, and about as good as you'll find. I am willing to take reasonable offers. (Accent on "reasonable" not idiotic.) Thanks for looking....

Back