• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red/Blk JH4NA1154MT002176

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Track Ready Daily Driver, 53K mi, $26.5K OBO

• Please see http://jammaljc.home.comcast.net/ for details
  • Red with Black Interior
  • Excellent Interior, Clean Exterior
  • 53,xxx miles, 43,000 miles on replaced engine
  • 5-Speed (NOT in snap ring range - #J4A4 1003011)
  • VIN # JH4NA1154MT002176
  • Factory Options: 6-CD changer, Keyless Entry
  • NSX Club of America member in good standing
  • Prepped for track, but very street legal
  • Over $17,500 in aftermarket parts
  • Over $13,775 in recent maintenance
  • Photos and details at http://jammaljc.home.comcast.net/

**** ASKING $26,500 ****

This is my second NSX, and by no means my last. I plan to upgrade to a turbocharged car. I have been a member of the NSXCA since 1996, with a brief lapse in 1999-2000. I plan to remain a part of the community in good standing, which means I want to do everything I can to support the buyer of this car. It has a lot of special features and capabilities not found in a stock car.

This car is best classified as a daily driver that looks great and handles very well compared to other NSX's. The modifications it has were made to give it a whole new level of performance and handling capability over a stock setup. The only thing I would do to this car if I was to keep it would be to add forced induction.

The interior is perfect, including the Carbon-Fiber dash trim kit, new Zanardi floor mats, and all new BOSE amplifiers for the stock stereo. The seats are in excellent condition. The exterior is ding-free, with the paint on the sides and back of the car in excellent shape. The hood and front bumper cover, however, show noticeable rock chips. The roof of the car shows paint wear in three spots (perhaps from droppings or acid rain).

Continued here: http://jammaljc.home.comcast.net/

carfax hardcopy

I only have hardcopy from when I bought the car a few years ago. It does not show any accidents, and it does have a clean title.

In any case, if I were you I would not trust an older carfax hardcopy supplied by the seller! :eek: I'm not trying to say you cannot trust me, only that when I buy a car I (no longer) trust anyone! That's just me, been burned once too many times.

How about this: if you look at the car and seriously consider buying it, I will buy you a new carfax to put your mind at ease about it's history. That said, I can fax you the carfax I have if you want it.

HTH.

SOLD Re: 1991 Red/Blk JH4NA1154MT002176

The car has been sold. Less than a week since posting. I must have had it priced right guaging by the level of interest! Thanks to everyone for your interest and good conversations, and to NSX Prime for the extremely valuable service it provides! I will be making another Paypal donation to support the site, and would encourage everyone who uses these forums to consider doing the same. Special thanks to Lud!

JC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back