• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991Blk/Blk, 45K mi, Parting out entire car

Just Updated 1/5/03

Thanks to all who have purchased stuff already; front clip is gone. Here's what I have left:

1991 3.0L engine, 45 kmi, timing belt/water pump/valves adjusted by Mark Basch at 44 kmi. $5,000.00 o.b.o.

Rear deck lid with spoiler and LED, original black paint, 9/10. $700.00, o.b.o.
NOW $450.00 obo

Right quarter panel, 9.5/10, original black paint $550.00, o.b.o.
NOW $450.00

right side rear suspension???

Call if you have any questions.
760-931-9100
Thanks

Do you have the Fuel line going to the front fuel rail?

Armando

------------------
White 1992
Dali Intake,
Dali Sway Bars,
H & R Springs,
Slotted Rotors,
Comptech Exhaust,
BBSC

I need that rear bumper cover, please!
smile.gif

------------------
Mitch

2002 Honda S2000 white/red (6-speed)
1996 Acura Integra GSR black/black (5-speed)
1991 Acura NSX black/ivory (auto)
1990 Honda Accord EX black/tan (5-speed)

Hiya,

I'm looking for the black plastic piece between the engine hatch and the trunk lid.

Is that available?

Kind regards,
Shawn

Do you still have the drivers side, inside door handle/panal?

Originally posted by emvanderpol:
Email address is [email protected], but I prefer you call 760-931-9100

CAR STATS: 1991 Black/Black NSX 45k mi(timing belt/water pump/valves service at 44k mi, Dope!!), 5-speed. Left fender, outer door panel, quarter panel, and roof are damaged. All else (right side, front & rear bumper, hood, decklid, engine and interior) look great (9.5/10 they still have a fresh coat of zymol on them). Pictures are on another post under "The Candle That Burns....." under my username.

Bought back the salvage and am going to keep the BBSC, trans, headers, rims, exhaust, HID's, sways & springs for the next car. All else on the car will be sold for approximately 1/3 (33%) of dealer cost; or whatever you think is fair. As I don't really care to hagle, or deal with shipping, San Diego/So-Cal buyers who come by to pick the part off will have priority. So if your back East, this will give you an opportunity to make a friend in San Diego to get the part for you.

Feel free to call 760-931-9100

Thanks,
Gene

P.S. After the car is pretty much done, I'm going to have the broken glass removed, and the car will be crushed into a coffe table.

[This message has been edited by emvanderpol (edited 27 November 2002).]

Back