• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX, $27,900, black/black JH4NA1159NT000666

1992 NSX, $27,900 OBO, black/black JH4NA1159NT000666

$27,900 or best REASONABLE offer
This car has been fun and I wish I could keep it but I'm gunning for either a 2002+ NSX or a 996 turbo. All major services completed and the car is ready to drive. Buy it and drive it without worrying about upcoming services. Years and years of reliability to come... If you're familiar with NSX's, major service is very expensive and is a must-do when the cars age a little. If you're in the market for NSX's of similar years / mileage, majority of them have NOT had this service done. This car is NOT in snap ring range and window regulators are the updated ones. Here's what has been done recently...

- Timing belt (VERY expensive if this breaks)
- water pump
- clutch
- flywheel
- valve adjustment

This work costed me close to $3,000 and this price was heavily discounted! Done by Jeff at www.hardtopguy.com (a reputable NSX / S2000 guru, HARDTOPGUY on prime). Jeff can vouch for the car since he's done extensive work on it. The rims and tires were bought this beginning of this summer and tires have 95+% tread on them. Car has 85k on the odo. The car is mostly stock - Current mods are...

- HKS Super Mega Flow Intake
- Cross drilled rotors

AUDIO:
- Alpine CD player
- Rockford amps
- MB Quart components
- caps, crossovers etc...
- JL Audio 8 inch sub

Title is CLEAN. The car was in an accident but nothing to mar the title. Carfax it if you wish (JH4NA1159NT000666). I invite you to come take a look at the car in person if you'd like. I can take any hi-res pics anywhere on the car if you need me to. I'd want to make sure everything is disclosed because I expect the same when buying cars. Given the service already done and the cost of the wheels + tires, I think the car's price is adjusted accordingly taking the accident into account. I'm in no hurry to sell the car as I still do love it (still having second thoughts). I'd be perfectly happy keeping it if I had to.

Please, no low ball offers...I won't even respond to these offers. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you want more specific pics or if you have further questions. Thanks

Last edited:
Back