• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe Black/Black 5-Speed 79080 JH4NA1150NT000362

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1150NT000362
Price:
$49950

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Phone, PM, Email

Maintenance Information
Up To Date

Details
1992 NSX For Sale $49,950

We are selling a brand new timing belt, water pump and tensioner attached to a 1992 Acura NSX.

First question out of every potential buyers mouth was when was the timing belt done? Well it's brand new now. As well as the water pump, tensioner, front main seal and every seal on the intake, and every seal on every component on the intake. All new Acura Type 2 coolant and hoses. New ATE brake fluid and brake pads. Valve adjustment complete.

It's a 1992 Acura NSX in Berlina Black with a black interior. Condition is outstanding. Car has only 79K miles. No accidents and has a clean title. Runs and looks amazing. Almost completely stock. Car needs nothing except a new owner to come drive it away.

This car has been meticulously maintained. Mechanically perfect. No leaks. Runs smoothly. Oil has been changed religiously. Engine compression is perfect across all six cylinders. Transmission is smooth and shifts flawlessly with no grinds. Transmission is NOT in the snap ring range.

Paint is in excellent condition with the usual tiny rock chips up front from normal use. Paint is shiny and looks amazing especially after the recent paint correction and ceramic coating. Car has been garaged it's entire life.

Interior of the car is excellent also. Leather is in excellent condition. Everything is operational. A/C blows nice and cold. Car has a new Bose factory radio and speakers. Windows are fast and smooth.

Car has brand new tires with less than 500 miles on them.

Car has a complete tool kit in the trunk with pump and has like new spare tire under the hood.

If you're a serious buyer, please call for details. 5 two 0 two 7 one 7 five 8 eight. If no answer please leave a message and I will return all calls.

All common NSX issues have been addressed such as slow windows, leaking VTEC seals, new factory head unit and speakers, CCU capacitors, etc. This car originally had an Ivory interior. We replaced every item with Black OEM NSX parts. All Ivory parts are available for buyers who are fans of Ivory. This car had a low boost Comptech Supercharger installed for approx 20k miles. We performed a compression check and all 6 cylinders are above 190. Also passed leak down test with flying colors. This engine tested and runs like new.

i-kGBGnsc-X2.jpg

i-GnwdZ8Z-X2.jpg

i-WvK9xzW-X2.jpg

i-8V5CCgC-X2.jpg

i-39BTXZ4-X2.jpg

i-7Gfdqwx.jpg

i-q993npm.jpg

i-cFXRFG7.jpg

i-HPcRNTm.jpg

i-rVdFpb2.jpg

i-55vTLQr.jpg

i-5dSWWmv.jpg