• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX coupe White/Black 5-Speed 117220 mil JH4NA1155NT000650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
White
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
117220 mil
VIN:
JH4NA1155NT000650
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
9168505140 text

Maintenance Information
Fully professionally maintained. Have extensive documentation from all 3 owners.
Details
Paint to left rear wheel and well after another vehicle's tire rubbed it (good shop).I have all the documentation. Vehicle is in fair condition. If you wish to go over it using Facetime I have an unlimited data plan so text me we will do it. Mechanically it is perfect. Snap ring replaced by Shad. Passes California smog easily. All the interior is original, all the paint is original except as above, it probably needs a re-spray top (it was keyed). The rear bumper had some paint peel off, I put some touch up paint on that. I bought the vehicle from Mr. Ted Idlof in 2004 at 80,000 miles. Ted bought it in 2000 from someone in Washington State at (I think) 49,000 miles. Currently at 117,220 miles so I drove it 37,220 miles. 98% of the miles I drove it were to and from work, I never raced it. The wheels are from a later NSX (16/17) and were powder coated white. Ted put Koni's on it, lowered it, changed one of the anti-sway bars, put a Comptech header on it, put a Comptech clutch in (I still have the old OEM clutch) and put a seat belt harness attachment point behind the seats. He also changed all the hoses and kept extensive records. I also have the records from Acura of Bellevue. The changes I made were to add Tubi muffler, change the headers back to stock . Comptech headers were sold.
Always maintained professionally mostly at Driving Ambition (Shad) but always good mechanics. Everything was done at the mileage suggested by the manual. I have proof. I am not a mechanic, only maintenance I ever did was change the battery twice. The battery in it is fairly new. Smog was a headache until we figured out something was carbonized, now it runs very very clean so if you live in California this might be the car for you. . I will include a shop manual and the stock clutch and the stock muffler and the original cats (which probably still work fine but I cannot guarantee them) and those fancy keys and keyfob and an old bra and some more extras in the price. Air conditioning works great as does the OEM stock sound system. FYI I am 65 years old and am downsizing. If you decide to buy this vehicle, the procedure will be to go to your bank where you will give me cash. At that point, while still in the bank, I will take the cash and give you the pink slip. If that does not work for you then please do not bother me. Suggest you text me at the above number. Please do not call me, text is greatly preferred. But I do like Facetime so if you want to peruse the vehicle easily we can do that. Thank you.

Attachments

• nsx13.JPG
    nsx13.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,413
  • nsx14.JPG
    nsx14.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,221
  • nsx9.JPG
    nsx9.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,238
  • nsx10.JPG
    nsx10.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 2,242
  • nsx7.JPG
    nsx7.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,239
  • nsx8.JPG
    nsx8.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,234
  • nsx5.JPG
    nsx5.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 2,254
  • nsx6.JPG
    nsx6.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 2,258
  • nsx3.JPG
    nsx3.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 2,244
  • nsx4.JPG
    nsx4.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,260
  • nsx2.JPG
    nsx2.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 2,246
  • nsx1.JPG
    nsx1.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,243
Last edited:
interested... texted you

Interested - text very early this morning

I am very interested and a former 92 GPW owner - I texted you quite a bit of info earlier from my 831 area code #. can we talk tomorrow?

the reason it failed smog was either the Comptech headers or a carbonized smog mechanical piece or both. Both were changed at the same time. It is very clean now, much cleaner than when i first bought it.

Multiple attempts to buy your car

Is there some reason you don't return contact when I've texted you multiple times? If you don't want to sell your car, why keep it listed on this forum? Please msg me here or via the phone I texted you from. Thank you. sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back