• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX Grand Prix White on Onyx 5 Speed JH4NA1150NT000894 Absolutely Astonishing

She's SOLD. Thanks for all the interest. THANKS PRIME!!!

YEAR & MODEL: 1992

FULL VIN : JH4NA1150NT000894

CURRENT MILEAGE: 140,000

COLOR (EXT/INT): Grand Prix White with Onyx Leather

TRANSMISSION: 5spd Manual

LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Booneville, MS

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I believe that I am the third owner. The gentleman that I purchased the NSX from said he was the second owner and purchased it in 1992 with only a few thousand miles on the odometer.

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? Front was in a minor cosmetic collision in a parking lot. The front bumper and the hood were replaced very early in life. No accidents on carfax or autocheck.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? When I bought the car, the paint did not match on the bumper, hood, and one fender. I had the front cap repainted to an exact match using Sherwin Williams Ultra 7000 B7 Basecoat and Sherwin Williams Clear Coat. It matches perfectly and my NSX is practically flawless.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes, the maintenance is very much up to date. In 2010, the timing belt, water pump, dual clutch, Pilot bearing, throw out bearing, vtec gaskets, All belts, and the rear main seal was replaced. The total was $5,216 on 8-26-10. Only 8,000 miles ago. When I bought the car, I had a full tune up performed. We replaced the spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, plug gaskets, brakes, installed 16/17 oem wheels, and new Kumho tires. I also installed seat covers from LeatherSeats.com, new floor mats, and a brand new oem shift knob.

Complete Description:

In May of this year I flew down to Miami, purchased the car, and drove it back home. I drove the car almost 1,000 miles in 2.5 days. I knew it was a very good car that had been well taken care of. With turbo charged and supercharged NSXs running around with 200,000 miles on the odometer, I wasn't worried about a 2 owner car with 135k miles. Especially since it was owned by an older gentleman for 20 years. I have been wanting a GPW NSX for a very long time and when this one showed up, I knew it was the one. Now, times have changed. I am in the middle of buying a new home and my closing date is November 29th. I am hoping to sell my NSX before then to help with the down payment. Anyways, the car in its current condition is nearly flawless. There are no door dings, chips, scratches, squeaks, or anything strange. The only flaws are slow windows, bad antenna, and the blinkers don't switch off by themselves. I did buy a shark antenna that is a small fixed antenna that can go with the car or I can install it. The radio works fine with the antenna pulled up and the cd player works without issues. There is some crinkling around the center dash surround and on the upper dash vent. There is also an oval hole cut into the coin tray where the cell phone remote used to sit. Literally everything else works just as it should and the car looks like its brand new. With the installation of the new leather, it smells like new leather inside and they are very comfortable. Everything about this car is excellent. It handles perfect, shifts great, and looks phenomenal. She is one of the best Grand Prix White ones that I have seen. In fact, shes one of the best NSXs I have seen and I've been around a lot of them. I wouldn't be afraid to drive it anywhere in the country. If you're looking for a super rare Grand Prix White NSX, you can't go wrong with this fine specimen. There are two minor modifications that I should also mention. The car has DC Sports headers and exhaust. Those are the only two things that are not OEM. Brace yourself, I took a lot of pictures :)

Last edited:
Back