• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 Red/Black 89K miles VIN: JH4NA1152NT001013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time has come to part with my NSX. It is too nice a car to sit while I remodel my house.

Custom Interior with newly upholstered (not cheap seat covers) seats in red and black perforated leather. Zanardi Floor Mats (I also have the OEM Gray ones), Dali shift knob.

Custom Stereo with Alpine MP3 capable 6CD changer in trunk, 200 watt amplifier, and upgraded speakers including a 10” sub-woofer in the SOS box. Original head unit used for clean look. Sound is amazing. The trunk also has the matching Zanardi mat.

Engine was fully serviced by Don at Hilltop, and he performed the Timing Belt and Water Pump job less than 2,000 miles ago. He also did a full tune up including valve adjustment. Transmission was replaced by previous owner, and the new one has less than 40,000 miles on it. No snap-ring issue. Also has K & N Filter.

Exterior is on fabulous condition, and the paint shines like new. A recent incident required the repainting of the front of the car, and this led to a chip free front end. The paint match is perfect, and the car is gorgeous. I will include an OEM car cover and an OEM bra.

It has Volt rims, 19” on the rear and 18” on the front. It has brand new (less than 50 miles) Toyo Proxies T-1S tires. The car also boasts Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Rebuilt calipers (painted Red and Black), Koni Adjustable Shocks (Dali adjusting tool included) and Tien-S springs. These were professionally installed by Orlando at Auto Innovations and the car was aligned then. I also have a set of stock springs & shocks (included).

I'm asking $29,500, but will review all offers. There are some older pics in my gallery, and I'll take new ones soon.

Attachments

• Just Car.jpg
    Just Car.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 451
SOLD, Pending Payment. Thanks Jim and Thanks Prime. I'm thrilled that the NSX is staying in the East Bay, and I'll have a chance to spot it periodically. Jim, I hope she brings you many years of joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back