• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 nsx

I WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE MY REAR LIGHTS- SAW YOUTUBE VIDEO SHOWING SEQUENTIAL LED REAR LIGHT BAR- SEQUENTIAL RT/LT TURN; BRAKE AND HAZARD.
ALSO, NEW CARS HAVE AN LED BRAKELIHJT STRIP IN THE REAR WINDOW WHICH ACTUATES WHEN BRAKES APPLIED. ANY VENDOR URL'S APPRECIATED.
NEED TO REPLACE DAMPER STAY STRUTS FOR REAR WINDOW E-BAY SELLS FOR $200/PR. ANY OTHER SOURCES?
ALSO, WHAT IS DOWNSIDE OF CONVERTING TO "LAMBO" DOORS. WAS TOLD ONLY RELIABLE VENDOR IS "VERTICAL DOORS" $1000 ON EBAY AND THAT AFTER-MARKET KITS $350.00 MAY NOT ALIGN PROPERLY AND HEAR WIND WHILE DRIVING. CURIOUS IF ANY NSX OWNERS RESIDE IN BROWARD COUNTY, FL WOULD BE NICE TO MEET YOU. E-MAIL ME YOUR CONTACT NAME/CITY/CELL TO CHAT AND EXCHANGE IDEAS :smile:

KINDLY E-MAIL ADVISE TO: [email protected]

9/27/2020

You may have seen my video with ArcLight LEDs on YouTube. They are made in small batches and you have to be on the lookout for when they are available. I definitely love mine, as they nicely update the looks of the car without “ricing it out”. He’s got a thread in the vendor section of the site. Another (more expensive) option is CarShopGlow, with similar lights.

Back