• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Black/Black JH4NA1155RT000363 - For Trade

1994 Black/Black JH4NA1155RT000363 - For Trade
**appended listing**

General Condition: This is a ’94 black/black NSX in near new condition. Title is clear, I am the second owner, and it has never been crashed, painted, dented, in any way. It just turned 35,000 miles and is bone stock (aside from the SOS tear drop shift knob). It has never been driven in the rain, and interior has always been kept conditioned – it looks and feels brand new. Yokohama tires have about 50% life remaining. Aside from some minor signs of wear like tiny rock chips in the nose area, and a couple scratches on the wheels; you could not tell this from new.

Service Records: I took possession of the NSX at 28,000 miles in 2002. Prior to that, the clutch had been replaced and regular service had been completed according to Acura dealership in Chicago that did my NSXPrime Pre-Purchase inspection for me. Needless to say, the pre-purchase inspection came back exemplary, and I bought it sight-unseen. When I received it, I had the complete 64k service done by Morgan at Acura of Portland, OR. Since then it has received its regular scheduled maintenance there as well.

Trade Proposal: This NSX is ONLY being offered up in trade as partial payment for an apartment in Paris, France. My idea would be to use the NSX as a “down payment” to you and finance the remainder with my bank here in the states. Obviously, I am trying to avoid getting a French mortgage with Euro repayment. Reducing the cash purchase price is the trick here as well. Doing that, and eliminating the need for French selling/buying agent would benefit us both greatly; with deeply reduced taxation and notire fees in this type of structure. I realize finding someone in the US with a Parisian apartment in the Marais, that wants an NSX, and is willing to take it in partial trade is an extremely narrow market – if there is one at all. But it never hurts to ask. If you have a small studio or one bedroom apartment in the Marais that you are interested in selling, we may be able to workout a fun exchange. I am not interested in trading for ANYTHING else.

Let me be clear – this NSX is being offered primarily as a trade item. NSXPrime.com rules state that I must have a selling price on this to legitamately post; so the selling price is $60,000. Please refrain from contacting me with cash offers. I am happy to answer all other inquires and trade pictures with you. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back