• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 Green/Tan FS - VIN JH4NA1152RT000269

FOR SALE
1994 NSX
Green
Tan Interior
Manual Trans.
57k miles

VL3D9176.jpg

Options:
Factory cell phone - you too can be Gordon Gekko
Chrome (dealer?) wheels

Aftermarket:
Car has always been stock. Nothing weird to tell here. No nitrous nightmares, etc.

I added a CC carbon engine cover and will include the factory one if you'd like (the CC is really neat looking but will sometimes rattle in strange situations)
Sony CD Changer (I don't use this, so YMMV- the stereo works, but I don't find much need for it in an NSX).
Window tint. Great shape- I didn't realize it had it until someone told me. I think it looks good on this color car.

Full service history in a binder from a previous owner. I've done the service since I've owned it. Just put in new battery, and completely replaced brake fluid.

Car has never been tracked, no accidents/paintwork.

57kmiles.

Tires are in tip top shape, very fresh. Adult driven only. Clutch excellent.

Since I prefer to under-represent things that I sell, for the ease of both the buyer and seller, I'd like to list these "issues" with the car:

- door ding on wheel arch, see gallery for "worst case" photo, in reflecting light. Could be pushed out by dent doctors.

- "normal" bolster wear, drivers side- again, see gallery.

- two small holes in vinyl beside the seat, drivers side. Again, see pictures.

- Chrome on wheels is getting old and not as nice as new.

Hopefully, with the potential buyer aware of these issues up front there will be no guesswork for either of us.

This is the green top instead of the black top version, which I personally think is better looking than the green/black combo.

Located in southeastern Wisconsin. Available to see by appt. contact [email protected]. Selling to free up cash.

PICTURES HERE.

Asking $32,000.

Thank you!

Back