• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 NSX Black/Black 15,859 Miles VIN: JH4NA115XRT000374

Status
Not open for further replies.
1994 Acura NSX
vin JH4NA115XRT000374
Manual Transmission (1994 models did not have snap ring issues)
Black with Black interior
Current Miles: 15,859
Clean Title
Located in Chicago Suburbs, NEVER driven in winter, barely driven in good weather ALWAYS garaged.

Price: $40,000 (including stock wheels, new unused bra, new car cover, new ARK exhaust, original exhaust) I paid $40,000 for it and the original wheels in April plus sales tax and paid for the other items listed above after purchasing the NSX.

Contact Info:
[email protected]
cell: 847-922-3813
Please be patient with me to get back to you-I travel extensively and email is the best way to reach me. Thanks!

The following description should look familiar...it is almost verbatim from the description that the previous owner (well known on this Forum and in the Chicago NSX Club) posted and that I read on this Forum when I purchased this amazing beauty in April of this year. I was prepared to scour the US to find just the right car that was perfect in my eyes and I only had to travel less than ten miles to do so. I purchased this car with the purpose of putting some miles on it, but I honestly underestimated the local construction actvities this year and next and frankly, I do not want to put rock chips on it or under it. If you know Chicago construction, you know how filthy the roads and construction areas can be. Since I picked it up, I have put 99 miles on it and other than these 99 miles, she has remained covered in my new climate control garage since the day I bought it.

Options: Factory CD changer, factory NSX car phone, factory keyless entry, trunk mat, extra set of virgin floor mats. I have the original window sticker.

Upgrades: Bilstein shocks (lower perch) w. stock springs, 2002 NSX factory BBS wheels (chrome powder coated, purchased from Science of Speed) on factory Potenza RE040 tires (about 1100 miles on these), H&R 15mm spacers (longer studs installed), K40 radar detector.

Maintenance: Stack of receipts for all major service including timing belt and water pump replacement, regular coolant flush and fills (Honda Blue), always Mobil 1 synthetic. All records obviously go with the car.

Notes about the 1994 NSX: The 1994 NSX had a few important upgrades compared to earlier NSXs. Driver and PASSENGER airbags. No need for "window fix-it thingies." Revised 5spd transmission with reprofiled gear mesh (quieter) and NO snap ring issues. 1994 NSX also came from the factory with the newer R134 refrigerant. The Air Conditioning and Climate control in this car work perfectly, and always have. None of the issues of the earlier cars here.

I believe that everyone in the area knows this car by the previous owner's participation in the local Chicago NSX Club get-togethers and its pristine condition. The previous owner admitted to being anal about EVERYTHING with this car and he has offered to assist me by providing references for this car's condition (Himself or local NSX PRIME members) available upon request.

The 2002 rims are flawless, with practically new OEM rubber. Plus the wheels are BBS forged. The chrome powder coating has the look of chrome, without the worry of bubbling, cracking or weight penalty.

Comments from the previous owner: "It took me a year to find a NSX this nice. The previous owner is also here on PRIME on occasion. I am the third owner. There are some nice NSXs out there, but a car really has to have led a charmed life to be in this kind of condition. Original factory paint, as close to perfect as you can get - no panel of this car has EVER been repainted. Remarkably chip and scratch free. The interior is pristine - very little wear if any on the driver's side seat bolster. I only use Zymol products to detail it. You really have to see it in person - if you don't believe me, I'll put you in contact with some local NSXCA members who can verify the condition."

Since my purchase of the car, I have added a $400 custom weave car cover, an (unused and still in the box) carbon fiber front bra, and a brand new ARK exhaust. The original SS exhaust comes with the car and it looks brand new.

As a buyer of various collector cars for years, this particular car is the nicest that I have driven and owned. Simply, I cannot drive it as planned and she must go to the next caretaker. She is polished and ready to go. Please...no tire kickers.

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• rear qtr 08.jpg
    rear qtr 08.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 628
  • inside 08.jpg
    inside 08.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 602
  • eng 08.jpg
    eng 08.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 325
  • Right side.jpg