• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 NSX Red Vin#JH4NA1151RT000327 Ebay with NR!

Great Car I owned over two years...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2489741290

1994 Acura Nsx with just under 103K miles. 5 Speed with excellent upgrades to interior and exterior. Alpine DVD Navigation system and Alpine stereo with JL sub and Amp. Science of Speed Carbon Fiber shift boot and R Type shifter. Marga Hills side skirts and Wings West front and rear valiances. Car has had Timing Belt and Water pump replaced about 25,000 miles ago and clutch done less than 10,000 miles ago. 4 Bridgestone Potenza SO3's in great condition (Rear two about two weeks old). Business conditions force sale so car is offered with no reserve and will be sold this week to the highest bidder on Ebay. You can check out the car anytime in Tampa or Clearwater and I will take it to the dealership at your expense if you want to have it inspected. Adult owned and always very well maintained. High miles, but if you are familiar with the NSX this is likely not a problem for you. Car runs perfect and has never given me any grief at all. I will miss it and will likely be back in the NSX camp within a year. Prime member NSXG35 was previous owner and he can also attest to the care given to the car during his ownership period as well as my 2+ years. Good luck if interested and email or call with any questions. Don't PM me because I am not familiar with the system and fail to reply to most PM's if you email [email protected] I will always reply same or next business day. Car has about $15,000 or more in upgrades (Header, Exhaust, Marga Hills Skirts, Wings Wests front and Rear, Rims, Tires, DVD Navigation system Alpine 852, Alpine CD Player, JL Sub and Amp, SOS Shifter and Boot...)
The auction has no reserve so it will go to the highest bidder.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2489741290

Last edited by a moderator:
Back