• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 OEM 16/17 with Michelin Pilots

I am selling a set of excellent conditioned OEM wheels with Michelin Pilots. The wheels are off of the 1994 coupe I bought recently. They are in excellent shape. No curb rashes but several nicks/chips on 2 wheels. The tires have 60-70% tread left. I will post pictures later. $1400 plus shipping.
Steve

Last edited:
Hi guys.
I have posted 4 pictures of the wheels. As you can see, they are in excellent condition. The front tires are 75% and the rears are 50%. I am also driving to San Diego/Los Angeles area this weekend. So if someone there want to buy them, I can bring them down to save shipping. Also, Nimbus has asked if I just want to sell the rims. I would very much want to sell them as a set. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289345179
Regards,
Steve

Last edited:
I was out of town for a week so I had no access to my email account at work. Yes, the wheels are still available. I will check my emails tomorrow.
Steve

Back